Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned said:
she actually reminds me slightly of the pic of your gf that you posted... except more glam, and uh.. white

Haha, now that I can see.

@Kreator/Destroyer: That girl is okay, kind of "fake" looking imo.

Mort Divine said:
I don't know about you guys but I think Regina Spektor is really damned pretty :)

Regina-Spektor-ww02.jpg

Too much makeup/photoshop.

I dig pale complexions but that is just too much.

Zephyrus said:
I was wondering, when did the word "pretty" also come to mean something like "very" in a context of "she's pretty ugly."

Used to qualify adjectives and adverbs ("moderately") since 1565.

-Online Etymology Dictionary

Kreator/Destroyer said:
she might look fake but she's hot so...:kickass:

@ mort divine

Fake looking girls possess little physical beauty to me.

@Zephy

9479195-9479198-slarge.jpg

There she is looking much less pale :) Still as pretty.

Zephyrus said:
So which meaning for "pretty" came first?

...meaning had shifted by c.1400 to "manly, gallant," and later moved via "attractive, skillfully made," to "fine," to "beautiful in a slight way" (1440).

Mort Divine said:
I don't know about you guys but I think Regina Spektor is really damned pretty :)

Regina-Spektor-ww02.jpg

For some reason, she just looks like she has a moustache, but had it waxed off before the shoot. 0/5. :Smug:

PS - she's got nice eyes, but thats all. Doesnt have a good bone structure on the face at all.

He said he was away for the weekend. I'm not entirely sure with time zones, but I think it's about 2 weeks ago in England.

Edit: completely redundant post. I was thinking of Polarity. Probably should've read Neurotica's post instead of thinking "two word name? must be SV".

Status
Not open for further replies.