Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
On a kvlt scale I give that a 2/5. I'm guessing you are afraid god might send you to hell not bothering to invert the cross. An inverted cross would demenstrate you are not at one with the darkside joining it's forces to except immortal damnation, then trying to ressurect hell on earth after enough human souls have been gathered.

I wear that cross all the time. Black Sabbath wore huge crosses un-inverted in their band photos.

No, I have the power to submit requests to ban people (aka I can "indirectly ban" people :p). I also have the power to get pretty much anyone people complain about (Blue Jay for example) banned just by saying I approve of the ban. Note the above-mentioned user is the only case of me having done this yet.

It's not really by request. Blue_Jay had 770 posts and 0 contribution (half his posts in game threads and the other half in the "introduce yourself" forum), which is fine by me, but when he started hastling me personally, I brought his shittiness to the attention of the admin.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
No I don't think so. However, he should be unless he stops talking about stupid shit, making dumb comments, and starts lurking.

And stops constantly bringing up bodybuilding in any conversation and posting muscular chicks.

I don't know about you guys but I think Regina Spektor is really damned pretty :)

Regina-Spektor-ww02.jpg

she actually reminds me slightly of the pic of your gf that you posted... except more glam, and uh.. white

Status
Not open for further replies.