Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuiden-A-Los-Ninos said:
Heres me
Picture39.jpg
Picture18.jpg

ill try to get some newer ones, i basicly look like the first two, only my hair is brght red.

:cry:

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Are we going to hear about you on ET someday stalking Ms. Winslet? Perhaps you think that attempting to assassinate the president of the US would impress her?

What did I say? WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY?

Go back and read what I said you moron. I said i'd NEVER want to meet her.

:rolleyes: Idiot.

Cuiden-A-Los-Ninos said:
Heres me
Picture39.jpg
Picture18.jpg

ill try to get some newer ones, i basicly look like the first two, only my hair is brght red.

I hope someone hits you in person and knocks your teeth out.

Reactions: Nico
^ To cookiecutter: No...no, because that's not what we're doing here.

I'll give you an example. Say if I painted a beautiful portrait of someone, but I forgot to finish the whole hand, with the raw canvas and pencil showing through. People would be like ''wtf, why didn't you finish the hand???" and be annoyed and confused like they are here. They would only see it as a mistake, because it is, not as something intruiging or mysterious. They'd think ''oh she didn't have time to finish the hand" like they're thinking here, "Oh they didn't give the cross any consideration".

Susperia said:
^ To cookiecutter: No...no, because that's not what we're doing here.

I'll give you an example. Say if I painted a beautiful portrait of someone, but I forgot to finish the whole hand, with the raw canvas and pencil showing through. People would be like ''wtf, why didn't you finish the hand???" and be annoyed and confused like they are here. They would only see it as a mistake, because it is, not as something intruiging or mysterious. They'd think ''oh she didn't have time to finish the hand" like they're thinking here, "Oh they didn't give the cross any consideration".
I see what you're saying, and you're right in a way, but I don't think it's that glaring of an image as the one in your example. I am sure Zephyrus did not wear his cross to spark any controversy, so I don't really know what to say.

metal_wrath said:
You say no one will care, I say "The World's First Christian Black Metal Band"

I am sure there are plenty of black metal bands where some members are Christian, while their lyrical themes are far from Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.