Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zephyrus said:
My father just walked by my room and said "Although I said you like classical music in this college thing, I didn't mean you didn't like other kinds of music, since these days you seem to be hiding from us whatever this music is you like."

Another close call the other day when I accidentally left my Zyklon DVD downstairs in the living room.

He has no idea.

:lol:

Haha, I don't have that problem. My dad likes pretty much everything I like.

Susperia said:
Yeah I know it's weird, but she was always a role model and sort of ''idol" for me as I was growing up. What, you never had a role model or someone you really looked up to? That's what kids do.. they find someone they want to be like and attatch themselves to them.

I don't have a role model/idol or look up to anyone and never have. I guess guitarists could be my role model in sense not as people but just the way a guitar sounds and is played. Music seems more like an idol than some person.

Anyone noticed that 'guitar' has something to do with everything on earth I talk about. Things like that and nature are idols and influences to me. Everyone is the same and no one is superhuman so looking up to someone who is just same average person like yourself just seems to pointless. How can a person be an idol. Why would it make sense to look up to someone, especially someone you don't know.

Int said:
What are you, twelve?

More like 17.

I like the fact that they don't suspect it. I'm not exactly hiding it from them, I keep it to myself. It gives me a feeling that I live in two worlds, which is lots more interesting than one.

But I know the day is inevitable when I must present to them a comprehensive explanation of my true musical interests. It takes a lot to explain what metal is to a baby-boomer, and in a way as to down-play its violent/anti-religious connotations/stereotypes.

Music could or might resemble a deity(idol), more than a person does anyways.

I don't know. i'm tired

~Neurotica said:
Yea, she looks pretty 'retro' too.

Yeah, :) I think the classy 50s retro look is so damned attractive. I usually don't find much "real" beauty in Christina Aguilera but in her video for "Ain't No Other Man" I was really surprised by how much the retro look made her attractive and NOT slutty.

onslaughtukthrash3-smaller.jpg

:kickass:

The Greys said:
If she was sitting on your face you would not be able to guess her weight. You could feel it as her naughty places start forming on your face from pressure. If you mean her literally sitting on your face like she was sitting on a chair!!!
what the hell was that about:lol:

Zephyrus said:
and in a way as to down-play its violent/anti-religious connotations/stereotypes.

Just tell them you don't care about lyrical content and listen to musical parts. That's what I say to my mother, and it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.