Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
I'd never want to meet her because I'd only be awestruck and i'd probably cry or do something terribly embarassing. No, I don't want that.
Love her so much?

I woudln't say I love her...but I've admired her since I was 10 years old and she's sort of played a role in shaping who I've become as a person and it'd just be really bizarre. And she'd never know how important she is to me so...

cookiecutter said:
Well we don't have antichristian/antireligion as our lyrical theme, and Zephyrus is a christian, so he wears the cross. My feelings about it were more along the lines of Decadent. Who cares as long as we're making the music we like?

Fine. BUT that's like being in a death metal band and singing about teddy bears. If you aren't doing the whole anti-religion/antichristian thing GREAT. I think that's done to death. But doing the PRO christian thing in black does not work.

Carcassian said:
She has had sex though. Imagine what it will feel like when you do. (If.)

Looking at the population it's not hard to get laid if you put your mind too it. I'm 19 and when the time comes for that moment than it comes.

Things I need to do before trying to get laid.

1. get a car

2. get an apartment or house

3. have a consistant job

Just because you wear a condom does not mean you will not end up getting stuck with some kid. Hormones and sex is not going to help me gain anything during this stage in my life. As much as having sex seems like it would be great it can ruin sometimes life. Those above priorities will determine the next 70 years of my life. Until I determine real and non realistic goels my dick is not going in another 19 year olds girls vagina. that could be suicide

I never thought being a 19 year old virgin was anything bad rather more of a blessing. It's like saying you still have a chance to do something while you're alone and young.

Reactions: ~Neurotica
Thoth-Amon said:
Fine. BUT that's like being in a death metal band and singing about teddy bears. If you aren't doing the whole anti-religion/antichristian thing GREAT. I think that's done to death. But doing the PRO christian thing in black does not work.
I agree with you, but our lyrics have NOTHING to do with christianity, whether pro or anti. All Zephyrus did was wear a cross he wears ALL THE TIME. If someone doesn't like us because one member wears a cross in the band photo then screw them.

Susperia said:
I've seen Winslet naked 100's of times what the fuck are you talking about? She's naked in pretty much every single movie of hers, including her new one, Little Children.

And I honestly don't give a shit that I'd never paint Kate in person. I'd never want to meet her....

That's good because it seems females want to meet other female celebs,etc.... I don't want to meet actors or anything regardless if really liking their movies. This must be a female thing that makes no sense to me. I don't want to meet and talk with ray liotta because goodfellas is one of my favorite movies.

cookiecutter said:
I agree with you, but our lyrics have NOTHING to do with christianity, whether pro or anti. All Zephyrus did was wear a cross he wears ALL THE TIME. If someone doesn't like us because one member wears a cross in the band photo then screw them.
OK... but if you're going for the whole black metal thing, a cross is gonna stick out like a sore thumb. So people are gonna go WTF?! Just like we're doing here.

Susperia said:
I woudln't say I love her...but I've admired her since I was 10 years old and she's sort of played a role in shaping who I've become as a person and it'd just be really bizarre. And she'd never know how important she is to me so...

You know what's bizarre ?. that. You actually seem alittle creepy. I thought my sanity was down the drain.

Thoth-Amon said:
OK... but if you're going for the whole black metal thing, a cross is gonna stick out like a sore thumb. So people are gonna go WTF?! Just like we're doing here.

A reputation, good or bad, is always a good thing, in my opinion!

My father just walked by my room and said "Although I said you like classical music in this college thing, I didn't mean you didn't like other kinds of music, since these days you seem to be hiding from us whatever this music is you like."

Another close call the other day when I accidentally left my Zyklon DVD downstairs in the living room.

He has no idea.

:lol:

Carcassian said:
I like Kate Winslet. I reckon I could guess her weight by having her sit on my face. I'd have a good guess, anyway.

If she was sitting on your face you would not be able to guess her weight. You could feel it as her naughty places start forming on your face from pressure. If you mean her literally sitting on your face like she was sitting on a chair!!!

Zephyrus said:
My father just walked by my room and said "Although I said you like classical music in this college thing, I didn't mean you didn't like other kinds of music, since these days you seem to be hiding from us whatever this music is you like."

Another close call the other day when I accidentally left my Zyklon DVD downstairs in the living room.

He has no idea.

Haha dude WTF!? Your parents don't know you listen to death fucking metal?! I pretty much blast it in my house (my computer room is an open room; open to the kitchen).

My parents find it weird when I don't listen to metal. :p

Zephyrus said:

He has no idea.

What are you, twelve?

The Greys said:
You know what's bizarre ?. that. You actually seem alittle creepy. I thought my sanity was down the drain.

Yeah I know it's weird, but she was always a role model and sort of ''idol" for me as I was growing up. What, you never had a role model or someone you really looked up to? That's what kids do.. they find someone they want to be like and attatch themselves to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.