Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
Kate Winslet movies and acting is crap.

Are you fucking stupid? Winslet is one of the best actresses we have around today. What have you seen of hers, Titanic?? I suggest you watch either Jude, Heavenly Creatures or Holy Smoke and THEN have the nerve to say shit like that.

I know when you talk out of your ass Cody so stop it.

One time, we saw a car with two old nuns in it, and two giant industrial size boxes of tampons in the back. It was an akward moment.

Susperia said:
Are you fucking stupid? Winslet is one of the best actresses we have around today. What have you seen of hers, Titanic?? I suggest you watch either Jude, Heavenly Creatures or Holy Smoke and THEN have the nerve to say shit like that.

I know when you talk out of your ass Cody so stop it.

My real name is christopher(middle, cody). It does not matter what one is used i'm just telling you.

I'm not going to argue with you on movies because are taste in movies and acting is so different that we would never see eye to eye. over

I'm not going to sit her and listen to some female call me fucking stupid because I don't like kate winslet(does anyone).

Necuratul said:
not that I expect at all to ever enjoy this type of music at all, but would anyone mind assembling a little compilation of various noise artists for me to listen to? I want to have a better understanding of it, and the only stuff I've heard has been some random Merzbow song and Ichorous for a total of like 5 minutes worth of material.

Send me your cell no., Dodens, I'll phone you through the sound of my gameboy feeding back over a short wave radio. I call it "NOIZECYBER"

I created a noisescape on my phone once while I was taking a shit, actually. I call it Murder; it's supposed to sound like a struggle atop a flight of stairs, proceeded by the violent descent down said stairs, and then silence. It's symbolic of the imminent death of man and his struggle to hold on for as long as possible.

When I was about eleven years old, I used to hum the tune to Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms down it (a phone), and through the magic of the dial tone, it would sound better than Knopfler through the ear hole. Of course, I had to keep putting the phone down every two minutes because the dial tone dropped out.

I've just sensed that this an incredibly odd tale, which might portray me as a disturbed individual.

Incidentally, "Carc plays the dad-rock hits of the eighties down an old phone - the best of" is not available in the shops.

Carcassian said:
I like Kate Winslet. I reckon I could guess her weight by having her sit on my face. I'd have a good guess, anyway.

Susperia would enjoy painting her nude while she sits on your face.

I can imagine how much it hurts susperia not knowing what she looks like naked. You will never paint kate in person..... lol on you~~~~

cara

CARA!

The Greys said:
Susperia would enjoy painting her nude while she sits on your face.

I can imagine how much it hurts susperia not knowing what she looks like naked. You will never paint kate in person..... lol on you~~~~

cara

CARA!

I've seen Winslet naked 100's of times what the fuck are you talking about? She's naked in pretty much every single movie of hers, including her new one, Little Children.

And I honestly don't give a shit that I'd never paint Kate in person. I'd never want to meet her because I'd only be awestruck and i'd probably cry or do something terribly embarassing. No, I don't want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.