Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff, V5. I don't like noisecore but I don't hate it. Watched the vid, it was kinda funny looking at you work so hard. It takes a lot of work to do that shit, you can tell just by looking at the person making it. I like the sound of noisecore I just don't like that I can't find a definite beat. It makes me feel lost, like the music isn't centered, which is the point of noisecore, no?

I don't think any pure noise artist would claim that they're metal. Hmm...not that I expect at all to ever enjoy this type of music at all, but would anyone mind assembling a little compilation of various noise artists for me to listen to? I want to have a better understanding of it, and the only stuff I've heard has been some random Merzbow song and Ichorous for a total of like 5 minutes worth of material.

Gah, V5 what was that one noise artist I liked alot that you sent me stuff from? The really alien sounding stuff.

Zephyrus said:
I wear that cross all the time. Black Sabbath wore huge crosses un-inverted in their band photos.
Yes but Black Sabbath weren't black metal. Wearing a normal cross when you're done up in corpse paint makes about as much sense as Glen Benton singing about how much he loves Jesus and the Bible. Take it off or turn it upside down otherwise it just doesn't fit the whole black metal vibe.

Everyone has to start somewhere. I'm sure when you decide to release your demo, your mind will be on whether your MUSIC is good, not your fucking necklace.

Give him a break man, he's doing his first demo, not his fourteenth album in preparation for his sixteenth US tour.

Thoth-Amon said:
Yes but Black Sabbath weren't black metal. Wearing a normal cross when you're done up in corpse paint makes about as much sense as Glen Benton singing about how much he loves Jesus and the Bible. Take it off or turn it upside down otherwise it just doesn't fit the whole black metal vibe.

Why the fuck shouldn't they wear an upright cross? So what if they dont fit in with the whole BM vibe, be different, a leader not a follower, thats how you gain respect and success.

Go for your lives lads :headbang:

Reactions: Zephyrus
Status
Not open for further replies.