Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's definitely a she man what the fuck I feel kind of bad now I shouldn't have laughed at her but it is pretty funny

Holy fuck this is like ... the epitome of odd.

I was on myspace filling out a survey thing my friend posted, and I reposted it ... happened to be some stupid "OMG OMG GIRLFRIEND APPLICATION" thingy, which I totally found amusing that she would think my repost of it was seriously as I said "This is fucking stupid but I have nothing else to do so" in my repost.

But I repost the bulletin and get this:

oh cmon... do you honestly need these things???

you could get a girlfriend way faster without this. :]

i remember talking to you last year and you're pretty darn awesome if you ask me! LOL.

trust me when i say that you dont need this. go talk to a girl instead. i see you walking down the halls looking at the ground dude. LIFT YOUR DAMN CHIN UP... and look at someone. smile. it makes days better. :]

i know i totally dont ever talk to you, but please dont think im like stalking you. LOL. i message people randomly and you're not in any danger. :p you wouldnt believe the number of people that take offense to people like me.

i mean... if ur my friend on myspace, well, then why in the world cant i talk to you? idk. people are weird.

except u. :] LOL

Hhahhaa

Aww you remind me of me in high school... I didn't really look at anyone either, my head was down a lot, and people always thought I was about to cry. Since I have a cry baby face. =P

Haha, I'm going to actually take the girl's advice and keep my head up, see if it is all it is cut out to be :) and I'll smile too maybe.

Mort Divine said:
Haha, I'm going to actually take the girl's advice and keep my head up, see if it is all it is cut out to be :) and I'll smile too maybe.

Hhahah people always used to tell me to smile, I'd be walking down the hall and I'd hear "smile Cara!!" It's rather awkward. And then you give them a pathetic little forced smile and they're happy.

Susperia said:
Hhahah people always used to tell me to smile, I'd be walking down the hall and I'd hear "smile Cara!!" It's rather awkward. And then you give them a pathetic little forced smile and they're happy.

Hahaha, I got a "Don't cry emo kid" once. I guess my "emo bangs" kind of makes me look one one, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.