Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I suppose your hair is at that awkward stage because you're growing it out correct?

edit: and yes I think she was hitting on you too.. at least I know I'd never write something like that to a boy from school unless A) I thought he was about to kill himself and seriously needed help or B) I wanted to touch his penis. :|

And since A) isn't applicable...

Banned said:
that was totally a "im hitting on you but dont think im weird" kind of message

Hahaha

unknown said:
it was

and what are you doing adding people you don't know? that's asking for a stalker

I don't really know, I may know her but I really fucking don't recognize her :\

Susperia said:
Yes I suppose your hair is at that awkward stage because you're growing it out correct?

edit: and yes I think she was hitting on you too.. at least I know I'd never write something like that to a boy from school unless A) I thought he was about to kill himself and seriously needed help or B) I wanted to touch his penis. :|

And since A) isn't applicable...

Yeah, I'm growing it out, so it is pretty much in the awkward stage right now.

She has a boyfriend so I don't know, maybe she is hitting on me, at which I'd be overjoyed to have a girl at my school liking me :)

I never really liked it when taken girls would hit on me. it's a fucking tease. if you're going to talk the talk, at least be able to walk the walk

*cough*

You're suppose to look people into the eyes with that soulless gleam!. Eye contact will determine if you are taken advantage of not. If you have strong eye contact with someone they are fair and trust you. If you walk with your head down and can't look someone in the eyes you appear lower.

AstrumInfinito said:
chloroform

:lol:

unknown said:
I never really liked it when taken girls would hit on me. it's a fucking tease. if you're going to talk the talk, at least be able to walk the walk

*cough*

Haha, I like the attention, I may not put off an aura of "I love attention talk to me!" but I like the attention. I'm just not much of an idiot who goes out of his way to get the attention.

I do have a girlfriend, but that still doesn't mean I don't like attention and to be hit on. Self-esteem boost really.

Mort Divine said:
I do have a girlfriend, but that still doesn't mean I don't like attention and to be hit on. Self-esteem boost really.

Wouldn't you be kind of weirded out if your girlfriend told you this very same thing to you?

Heh, I must be weird...I'm really pretty social (I don't party or anything though, that lifestyle is not for me at all) and happy.

Me and a friend were really wasted and put on corsepaint for hell night. It was fucking hilarious. I was so fucking drunk and had like four upside crosses on my face. I was thinking of how funny pics would have been.

Before that we listened to Necrophobic and Dissection.

I puked later that night somewhere with corpsepaint on.

Status
Not open for further replies.