Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
Me-a und a freeend vere-a reelly vested und poot oon cursepeeent fur hell neeght. It ves foockeeng heeleriuoos. I ves su foockeeng droonk und hed leeke-a fuoor upseede-a crusses oon my fece-a. I ves theenking ooff hoo foonny peecs vuoold hefe-a beee.

Beffure-a thet ve-a leestened tu Necruphubeec und Deessecshun.

I pooked leter thet neeght sumoohere-a veet curpsepeeent oon.
Everything is funny in Bork Bork Bork!

I am so damn bored.

Susperia said:

The Greys said:
I'm probably more anti-social.

yeah im not guna publicly announce how pathetic i am in details however an experienced/educated guess leaves me to believe that im either as much or more antisocial than either of you :erk:

Banned said:
yeah im not guna publicly announce how pathetic i am in details however an experienced/educated guess leaves me to believe that im either as much or more antisocial than either of you :erk:

Do you live in a small town ?

I lived in the country all my life, now I'm in school so I'm in the city, so I live in a basement :)

unknown said:
that's...not that bad for Krig (you should see what he posts in the nevermore forum :erk: )

hey, deathsSweetembrace, is that Danvers State Hospital in your sig?

It is a state hospital as a matter of fact, but rather the Mental Health Institute of Iowa, from my old stomping grounds. It's actually the spookiest place I've ever been to (not as a patient either!!!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.