Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I will, and I really wouldn't blame it on the teenager part because that is pretty much a false patronization of my age group. I'm sure everyone from the twenty somethings to octogenarians get "sad" at times. It is really a "human" thing.
When you're 21, you can drink, which makes those feelings go away. A lot of it is just being a teenager. Eventually you'll become desensitized and stop having feelings other than "hungry," "drunk," or "tired." The world will browbeat you so hard that you just won't care enough to care anymore.

I think it has a lot more to do with the fact that he has a smaller hypothalamus than his age.

I know I will, and I really wouldn't blame it on the teenager part because that is pretty much a false patronization of my age group. I'm sure everyone from the twenty somethings to octogenarians get "sad" at times. It is really a "human" thing.

I, unfortunately, will be forever stuck in a state of teenage angst and woe due to having dysthymic disorder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysthymia). I hate antidepressants, so it is something I must consciously keep in check.

Thankfully, reading things like this help to improve my chemically imbalanced mood:

Yeah I agree with this but I don't agree, maybe it's because I'm 17?! I don't have a job I just sit at the computer and type thse post all the time my parents say grow up but I don't want to. I have no friends except for my bandmate but he didn't even want to drink wit me he said he was tired. Oh yeah oldschool swedish dm is good except hypocrisy. "burtal" dm sucks. All you blond college students know math but I don't I hate smart people.

Last Edited by cookiecutter 6:66 6/6/06

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is absolutely nothing false about it, whatsoever. It is a fact that teenagers are less able to control their emotions than most more mature people, in their twenties+++. Especially these days, when peer pressure has reached even higher peaks than ever before, with the advent of fashion markeding towards younger and younger age groups.

....a new pic... Festival of the Dead last weekend... had a blast!

fotd_sydney_019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.