Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you meant "segue".

As opposed to:
transbush.jpg

Haha yeah I did that before, Decadent, and you called me out on it. Goddamn, fuck those scooters.

At least I had the decency to edit it. :erk:

i want a segway but not a regular segway i want one with an insane amount of horsepower and i will travel the globe having illegal segway street races and when i finally get caught by the cops i will laugh and speed away on my segway into the sunset yelling "you can't catch me motherfucker"

I think the Greys is hacking into everyone's accounts and making posts.
Yeah I agree with this but I don't agree, maybe it's because I'm 17?! I don't have a job I just sit at the computer and type thse post all the time my parents say grow up but I don't want to. I have no friends except for my bandmate but he didn't even want to drink wit me he said he was tired. Oh yeah oldschool swedish dm is good except hypocrisy. "burtal" dm sucks. All you blond college students know math but I don't I hate smart people.

Last Edited by cookiecutter 6:66 6/6/06

i want a segway but not a regular segway i want one with an insane amount of horsepower and i will travel the globe having illegal segway street races and when i finally get caught by the cops i will laugh and speed away on my segway into the sunset yelling "you can't catch me motherfucker"

God gave us legs for a purpose, as well as the means to invent bicycles.

Cookiemonster. Atleast I have had a few jobs!

You're just a 14 year old shithead. keep that in mind

Cookiemonster. Atleast I have had a few jobs!

You're just a 14 year old shithead. keep that in mind

many if not most 14 year olds are shitheads whereas you are a 20-something shithead who should probably kill himself so ya just die ok man

Status
Not open for further replies.