Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? Actually I don't know you but you're straight... that gets in the way. Luckily I have this conveinet thing where I don't get crushes on straight guys... helps calm a lot of homophobes and keeps me from wasting time on the impossible... I do that enough with girls.

Sigh. Sorry for being emo there.

How so? Actually I don't know you but you're straight... that gets in the way. Luckily I have this conveinet thing where I don't get crushes on straight guys... helps calm a lot of homophobes and keeps me from wasting time on the impossible... I do that enough with girls.

Sigh. Sorry for being emo there.

We all have to be emo sometimes.

^ kinky

kinky.gif

I've never met anyone in real life that I've met on the Internet. For some reason, no one wants to meet me. I mean, with me being a perfect human specimen and all, why wouldn't they want to bask in my awesome presence?

I don't know about you but this just fits so perfectly what a heavily drunk out of control Falco would've said about himself. Of course he would have made this statement a bit more picturesque and poetic :lol:

i just saying.

i'm not pissed over getting negative rep. i'm pissed that i, for some reason, care.

actually it's not that i care about the rep or comments, it's that i dont' know better than to want to yell at the mentally deficient... i should be above that...

also

i don't rly like dodens anymore.

why the fuck did i come back? i very nearly completely forgot about this place...

Status
Not open for further replies.