Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was in a metal band and some 14 year old kid wanted me to sign his cd I would be like 'get lost'. pssss 'fanboys'.

I agree with V5's review. It was cool meeting you although you are shorter than I imagined :p

Thrones of Blood was the first song they played, and the whole set was amazing. The whole album signing thing was planned but they were all very nice about it. The bassist asked me if this was my first Suffocation show, and assured me there would be many more. :kickass:

I also shook Frank Mullen's hand which would be like The Greys meeting Dan Swano or someone of the like.

I agree with V5's review. It was cool meeting you although you are shorter than I imagined :p

:p Fuck you! Nah, you guys were cool, but I wanted you to get into the front a little more haha. Here I am, 5'5" and you guys are, what, 5'9"(?) and you won't go up front and get thrown around?! :lol:

:p Fuck you! Nah, you guys were cool, but I wanted you to get into the front a little more haha. Here I am, 5'5" and you guys are, what, 5'9"(?) and you won't go up front and get thrown around?! :lol:

We were like one or two people behind you for Decap and Suffo, taking the brunt of the moshing in the center of the pit.

Thats how my baby yawns :)

yaaaaawwwwnnnnbyspinalmkq7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.