Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mostly the fact that youre all faggots who attempt to compensate for your countrys small dick syndrome with regards to relevant metal output by obnoxiously proselytizing for mediocre bands (destroyer 666, astriaal, etc)

mostly the fact that youre all faggots who attempt to compensate for your countrys small dick syndrome with regards to relevant metal output by obnoxiously proselytizing for mediocre bands (destroyer 666, astriaal, etc)

You have absolutely no idea.

Apart from the small dick part :erk:

edit - 'You must spread some reutation around before giving it to Spectacular views again'

byrne - I almost like you now mate. :D

umm their 1987-1989 material is classic melodic hardcore which i doubt youve even heard so fu

And as for you SV - branding any music from Epitaph as classic melodic hardcore only shows how lame your knowledge really is, it is called PUNK dickhead! I was listening to Rollins Band, Descendents, Epitaph bands and Propaghandi before you even hit ten fucking years old you prat.

Our country fucking rocks - we've got it made here. Don't agree? Jump on a plane and you'll eat any bullshit you throw our way. As for us churning out crap - we happen to be taking over your music AND film industries you skinny little shit.

Now who would this be, AAHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSS! MetalNoob.......AAHHH I SEEEEE........RIGHT......I MUST SAY..........YOUR NEW NAME IS RATHER..........DIS...EN..CHANTING.......A PITY YOU DON'T HAVE A PREMIER ACCOUNT.......AH WELL.....YOU WERE ALWAYS A RATHER DIMWITTED CHAP...

lol

Now who would this be, AAHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSS! MetalNoob.......AAHHH I SEEEEE........RIGHT......I MUST SAY..........YOUR NEW NAME IS RATHER..........DIS...EN..CHANTING.......A PITY YOU DON'T HAVE A PREMIER ACCOUNT.......AH WELL.....YOU WERE ALWAYS A RATHER DIMWITTED CHAP...

lol

I could always get a premier account if it comes down to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.