Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as for you SV - branding any music from Epitaph as classic melodic hardcore only shows how lame your knowledge really is, it is called PUNK dickhead! I was listening to Rollins Band, Descendents, Epitaph bands and Propaghandi before you even hit ten fucking years old you prat.

"melodic hardcore" is short for "melodic hardcore PUNK" dickhead!

besides which, most epitaph bands suck (as do rollins band, jesus christ) so the fact that you'd boast about that shit is kinda laughable

and i never said anything negative about australia itself, just observed that almost every poster from there is a huge faggot

:kickass:

they seem to be doing well. I know they beat South Africa the other day. unfortunately, the games aren't broadcasted over here, so I have to look the scores up online :(

holy fuck that is pathetic.

Yeah because heaven forbid someone who is lactose intolerant have cheesecake!

I guess if you are, or if you choose to not take part in the bullshit that is drinking milk from a fucking COW then you should miss out on all sorts of desserts and different kinds of foods.

You sound like a god damn hick. Everytime you encounter something different from what you're sheltered suburban Illinois life has provided you with you get offended. Grow up Frank, wean yourself, and while you're at it, move out of your parent's basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.