Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because heaven forbid someone who is lactose intolerant have cheesecake!

I guess if you are, or if you choose to not take part in the bullshit that is drinking milk from a fucking COW then you should miss out on all sorts of desserts and different kinds of foods.

I am lactose intolerant... but thats not going to stop me from eating fucking cheese cake. you are so beyond hippy its insane. meat is teh bad. teh cow milk is narsty. me go paint and not have friends and not drink cuz people do that for fun, but its teh badly.

Reactions: audiophileguy
"melodic hardcore PUNK" what a fucking joke. It sounds like some stupid buzz word you picked off a forum or Wikipedia!

You STILL dont get it do you you fucking tryhard, its PUNK. Period. No frilly bits emo boy!

All the bands on your lastfm doesn't hide the fact you are indeed 19 and don't know a fucking thing. You can toss all the "genre words" you want at a band, but at the end of the day you're still a fucking brat who rarely contributes anything decent to a thread.

'Kin Oath :headbang:

Yeah because heaven forbid someone who is lactose intolerant have cheesecake!

I guess if you are, or if you choose to not take part in the bullshit that is drinking milk from a fucking COW then you should miss out on all sorts of desserts and different kinds of foods.

You sound like a god damn hick. Everytime you encounter something different from what you're sheltered suburban Illinois life has provided you with you get offended. Grow up Frank, wean yourself, and while you're at it, move out of your parent's basement.

Stop calling it cheesecake, a cheesecake can only be called that if it contains cheese.

Our country fucking rocks - we've got it made here. Don't agree? Jump on a plane and you'll eat any bullshit you throw our way. As for us churning out crap - we happen to be taking over your music AND film industries you skinny little shit.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I am lactose intolerant... but thats not going to stop me from eating fucking cheese cake. you are so beyond hippy its insane. meat is teh bad. teh cow milk is narsty. me go paint and not have friends and not drink cuz people do that for fun, but its teh badly.

Um...I didn't fucking say ANYTHING. You're the one who called me pathetic out of nowhere. All I did was say I fucking made vegan cheesecake JESUS CHRIST i'M GOING TO HAVE A HERNIA YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I fucking said vegan cheesecake, you idiot.

It's not Vegan cheesecake. It's vegan cake, get it into your head that there is no cheese in vegan cheesecake, hence there is no such thing as a vegan cheesecake.

Dän;5598485 said:
It's not Vegan cheesecake. It's vegan cake, get it into your head that there is no cheese in vegan cheesecake, hence there is no such thing as a vegan cheesecake.

Oh fucking shut up.

"melodic hardcore PUNK" what a fucking joke. It sounds like some stupid buzz word you picked off a forum or Wikipedia!

You STILL dont get it do you you fucking tryhard, its PUNK. Period. No frilly bits emo boy!

All the bands on your lastfm doesn't hide the fact you are indeed 19 and don't know a fucking thing. You can toss all the "genre words" you want at a band, but at the end of the day you're still a fucking brat who rarely contributes anything decent to a thread.

"black metal" what a fucking joke. It sounds like some stupid buzz word you picked off a forum or Wikipedia!

You STILL dont get it do you you fucking tryhard, its METAL. Period. No frilly bits necro boy!

never would've fucken guessed that man you really pulled the wool over our eyes holy shit total paradigm shift

I love how there's like fifty different arguments going on, and then MasterOLightning comes in peacefully with his whisky talk. I love it.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.