Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drinking Bushmills Irish Whiskey at the moment, which I got on sale for $16. It's fair. Not much of an aftertaste to speak of. It's moderately smooth and went nicely with a coffee from earlier.

Indeed, you have excellent taste. Bushmills is really perfect: it has almost all the flavor of scotch, yet is so smooth. Black Bush is exceptionally good, but 10-13 dollars more. Same smooth taste, with loads of flavor. My favorite non-premium whiskey. And I believe it is considered the best $30 or less whiskey (and rated barely behind the very expensive Lagavulins etc) in the world by Whiskey Magazine.

I'm creeped out that much of vegan food is shaped to look like and replicate the taste of meat.

I would prefer it to look like chunks of shredded ass cheeks than a creapy unreal looking turkey.

Dän;5598820 said:
Fixed mate

Typical Aussie behavior.

Hubster is wrong, for the fact that :eek: MELODIC HARDCORE does exist and if you would remove your head from your metallic ass I'm sure taking a listen to Discharge and then Bad Religion would prove such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.