Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was well known around these parts by now that SV is a worthless little troll, so why are you people still taking heed to his garbage?

Because he used to be "polarity" and still knows a fair amount about metal, even though his presentation of such is less than I would like.

But yeah he can be annoying. Still, he has his moments where true genius shines through, as most posters here occasionally do.

It's just the fact that he puts on this indie-rock facade that annoys me, and acting like that kind of music is superior to metal and he's wagging that in our faces just to piss us off.

"melodic hardcore" is short for "melodic hardcore PUNK" dickhead!

"melodic hardcore PUNK" what a fucking joke. It sounds like some stupid buzz word you picked off a forum or Wikipedia!

You STILL dont get it do you you fucking tryhard, its PUNK. Period. No frilly bits emo boy!

All the bands on your lastfm doesn't hide the fact you are indeed 19 and don't know a fucking thing. You can toss all the "genre words" you want at a band, but at the end of the day you're still a fucking brat who rarely contributes anything decent to a thread.

Yeah because heaven forbid someone who is lactose intolerant have cheesecake!

I guess if you are, or if you choose to not take part in the bullshit that is drinking milk from a fucking COW then you should miss out on all sorts of desserts and different kinds of foods.

You sound like a god damn hick. Everytime you encounter something different from what you're sheltered suburban Illinois life has provided you with you get offended. Grow up Frank, wean yourself, and while you're at it, move out of your parent's basement.

vegan rage

Ah the joys of shift work - I just got back from my morning swim, I love having days off when everyone else is at work :)

(this pic was taken on a Saturday though, hence the people)

north_bondi_pool2.jpg

Jump on a plane and come over guys! Theres plenty of places to stay in Bondi, it's traveller central here. I'll try and grab some more pics today :) I'm going back to hang at the beach again after breakfast :D

*sigh* I love my beach bum life.

Not a day goes by when I don't think about how lucky I am to live here. It's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.