Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't Susperia just fucking chillax, I'm sure everyone finds her over-reacting bickering as tedious as I do.

I flipped out on her awile ago here. She's ten times more insane than even people like me that struggle to grip sanity every second of life.

Typical Aussie behavior.

Hubster is wrong, for the fact that :eek: MELODIC HARDCORE does exist and if you would remove your head from your metallic ass I'm sure taking a listen to Discharge and then Bad Religion would prove such a thing.

Typical Yank behaviour; and you spelled Arse Wrong

Discharge and Bad Religion suck!

Typical metalhead behavior.

Without punk, hardcore specifically, Discharge specifically, "extreme" metal would not even exist, and to say they suck just proves your ignorance of punk music in general.

Typical Yank behaviour; and you spelled Arse Wrong

Hardly. English is an evolving language, it is a beautiful thing really, we have dialects based on region and the use of ass instead of arse is one that we Americans have developed.

Arse is the place where shit comes out of, Ass is a donkey; there is a different Yankee

Discharge and Bad Religion suck!

1002427ru8.jpg

i wouldnt really call discharge melodic hardcore....sure they are melodic, but so are most most hardcore bands. most metal is melodic too, but it's not all referred to as such, it's a matter of degree..same for hardcore!

I wasn't really calling them that, more so using them as an example as to differentiate "normal" hardcore from melodic hardcore. Then using them to futher attack the stupidity of Dan and whomever else said Discharge sucks.

EDIT: Have you heard Nomeansno SV?

But when spoken with a British or Aussie accent, the r's aren't well pronounced and thus it's more ahrse, with more emphasis on the "ah". Right?

Regardless, arse sounds cooler than ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.