Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why foreigners refer to all Americans as "Yanks" or "yankees". That term specifically refers to people from New York/Jersey and maybe (if you really want a far stretch) some other places in New England.

I live in California...that's about as far away as I can get in the contiguous United States from "yankees".

I guess it's like people referring to English as 'Pomes' when quite clearly they are not prisoners of mother England

I, as an aussie, say "ass" when i'm imitating 1:a gay or 2:a lisp guy or 3:a perv speaking or 4: a black guy, but it comes out sorta like "assff" BWAH

I say this thread is becoming like America.. OVERTAKEN BY AUSSIES!!!

Fuck yaz!!!

503.jpg

YARRRRR!!!!! :kickass:

Arse sounds like a sissy way of avoiding saying ass.

Saying something like "tap that arse" instead of "tap that ass" sounds retarded, but we don't say that shit here, unless your a metrosexual gay in denial.

We use the term for "You fuck N arse hole" like someone said we put emphasis on the ahhh in arse.

Also - Pigs arse, Jam it up your arse, kiss my arse, fuck arse and i got a numb arse.

You probably say the exact same things but saying them with ass is ridiculous, assffffff

I never understood why foreigners refer to all Americans as "Yanks" or "yankees". That term specifically refers to people from New York/Jersey and maybe (if you really want a far stretch) some other places in New England.

I live in California...that's about as far away as I can get in the contiguous United States from "yankees".
Yeah I hate the Yankees!:mad: They suck ass (arse?)

Status
Not open for further replies.