Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dän;5603108 said:
I guess it's like people referring to English as 'Pomes' when quite clearly they are not prisoners of mother England

I can firmly say I've never heard of that phrase either. but that doesn't really surprise me (not up to date on my cultural slurs)

We call you guys hicks or rednecks. This reminds me of a commercial during the recent governors race where the commercial attacked the administration by saying the state had lower education funding than Mississippi and Alabama. :lol:

"black metal" what a fucking joke. It sounds like some stupid buzz word you picked off a forum or Wikipedia!

You STILL dont get it do you you fucking tryhard, its METAL. Period. No frilly bits necro boy!

From what i see on your playlist SV you know absolutley nothing about metal or anything with good tastes in general.
Hey i think goodwill called and wanted their girl jeans back along with thier
hair products. Dork.

from what i see on your playlist you know absolutley nothing about.
hair products. Dork.

pwnt.gif

From what i see on your playlist SV you know absolutley nothing about metal or anything with good tastes in general.
hair products. Dork.

I pretty much can assure you that he knows more than you as he used to post here under the name "polarity" (with various alter egos). See how dumb being ignorant makes you?

hair products. Dork.

I'm pretty sure he knows more about metal than you.

doubtfull then why is he trying to be a pretentious art troll with his shitty tastes in music joneing on folks that actually know a couple of things about metal and punk in general? What made the shift? Cause i do remember that screename. And for a mod you can be a kind of a elitist jerkoff wanabee as well. Just my really humble opinion.

doubtfull then why is he trying to be a pretentious art troll with his shitty tastes in music joneing on folks that actually know a couple of things about metal and punk in general? What made the shift? Cause i do remember that screename. And for a mod you can be a kind of a elitist jerkoff wanabee as well. Just my really humble opinion.

hah, you know shit.

You don't know the meaning of elitist at all, but that's fine. I dunno, ask him what made the shift; maybe he got tired of it? That doesn't fuck with his credibility on the subject at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.