Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fail. The use of screamed vocals in some indie bands doesn't change the fact that they are more limited in regards to vocal expression. And that statement pretty much detracts from your argument.

btw, 'whispered' vocals don't count as 'wide-ranged' either

undeniably theyre more limited in vocal expression by virtue of the fact that growling and shit are pretty much off-limits, but theres a far greater range of styles than youre trying to make out. and regardless, a more limited range of vocal impression does not necessarily imply a more limited range of emotion, thats fucking ridiculous

in other news ive been listening to more and more metal lately but i doubt ill ever go back to listening to 99% or even a majority metal... it would be unfair to call metal "one-dimensional" but the range of emotion expressed is minimal compared to the sum total of other genres or even compared to what is possible in metal....i really dont understand why someone would make such an overwhelming percentage of the music htey listen to metal

I agree with you to an extent, but I can understand someone listening to nothing but metal for the first 4 or 5 years after they get into it, hell I did it. But when someone is still listening to mostly metal after 10 or 15 years it's a shame, because there's a whole other world of awesome music out there.

Krieg's computer problems are part of an elaborate hoax which are part of an elaborate conspiracy which are part of an even more elaborate coup, which is operated by the highest gov't officials, which is meant to keep him from posting gay pictures in the photo thread, which of course will affect the presidential elections, gay rights, the space program, and most importantly, save this forum from shitty posts and even gayer photos

1451445835_l.jpg

1451461751_l.jpg

center partings are horrible anyway, you just need to bring it down over your forehead a little more and itd look decent how it is

Random announcement, this seems like the place to put it, I am quitting smoking. Everyone clap for me.

The reason is, I went all day without smoking yesterday. Not all day but a good part of the day. The only time I want to smoke anymore is right after meals and when I wake up. I figure, if that's the only time I want to smoke then why keep it up?

The plan is to go to 8 tomorrow and decrease 2 a day until I am done on Monday.

Reactions: Hatebreeder
Random announcement, this seems like the place to put it, I am quitting smoking. Everyone clap for me.

The reason is, I went all day without smoking yesterday. Not all day but a good part of the day. The only time I want to smoke anymore is right after meals and when I wake up. I figure, if that's the only time I want to smoke then why keep it up?

The plan is to go to 8 tomorrow and decrease 2 a day until I am done on Monday.

Good for you. Welcome back to reality. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.