Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if SV knows about metal more than members of GMD all together - it doesn't excuse his fucking moronish behaviour.

Even if SV knows about metal more than members of GMD all together - it doesn't excuse his fucking moronish behviour.

KMADD said:
And for a mod you can be a kind of a elitist jerkoff wanabee as well. Just my really humble opinion.

V5 is one of the most reasonable and helpful posters on the board. He is far from a jerkoff, an elitist or a wanabee. Just my humble opinion.

in other news ive been listening to more and more metal lately but i doubt ill ever go back to listening to 99% or even a majority metal... it would be unfair to call metal "one-dimensional" but the range of emotion expressed is minimal compared to the sum total of other genres or even compared to what is possible in metal....i really dont understand why someone would make such an overwhelming percentage of the music htey listen to metal

now u see......the true face behind the troll....im ruined

okay to be fair how can you like something like Elvis Costello over something like black metal anyway. He seems to me to be a bit overrated like Bob Geldhoff or Tom Waits musically it's the same difference.

There is no comparison i just dont see the hype with that guy he's fiercely popular in the college music circuit like Mr. Waits and i just dont think neither one of them are that good or hell even listenable at all,

i cant tell you how to like pop music its just a fact that i do.....i dont see the need to give any more justification than that

in other news ive been listening to more and more metal lately but i doubt ill ever go back to listening to 99% or even a majority metal... it would be unfair to call metal "one-dimensional" but the range of emotion expressed is minimal compared to the sum total of other genres or even compared to what is possible in metal....i really dont understand why someone would make such an overwhelming percentage of the music htey listen to metal
Compared to the minimal emotions found in pop or even indie which are limited by the sole use of the happy and/or whiny singing style, I find metal to contain a quite wide range of emotional expression, and vocal styles

youre basically HORRENDOUSLY wrong and probably dont know what actually constitutes 'indie' which is a far looser descriptive term than 'metal' and doesnt even really refer to one style of music

hint: there are indie bands with screamed vocals, fyi

edit: also i said metal had a limited range of emotion compared to the sum total of other genres, not compared to any individual genre in particular...by the by

Status
Not open for further replies.