Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanksgiving in America isn't just 'giving thanks.' It's about Pilgrims and liberation and killing the original inhabitants of our land and raping their women.

I really don't like holidays. Family shit is so boring, and I hate how the whole world shuts down for them, though this is getting better as the years go on. Atleast Thanksgiving is better than fucking Jesus Day.

Holidays fucking rule. Free awesome food, money from relatives and (for Christmas) massive amounts of free shit.

EDIT: yeah and the whole spending time with family shit whatever

Holidays fucking rule. Free awesome food, money from relatives and (for Christmas) massive amounts of free shit.

EDIT: yeah and the whole spending time with family shit whatever

Yeah I love them. I love family get togethers, cos whenever someone is pissed off at someone else, every shouts out in Italian, they just cant curse in English. Its funny.

I'm listening to Gulag Orkestar by Beirut...it's this American kid doing his best impression of Balkan/gypsy folk music with other musicians. So far, I'd say he's making fairly decent music, but I can't compare it to other Balkan/gypsy folk music.

Status
Not open for further replies.