Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Instead we dedicate a day to -

1-A massacre of our troops in a badly planned and executed beach landing.
2-A figurehead Queen who plays no role whatsoever in our government
3-Watching a bunch of horses run around a track where people bet their life savings on and where our women get all dressed up with ridiculous fucking hats and when they see someone wearing the same thing it's the biggest disaster since Hiroshima

Damn right we do. I love cup day, because all the bogans go to the races & get trashed, lose all their money and vomit all over their good clothes and all the rest of us can get about in a bogan-free environment for the day.

Bring back Moomba holiday I say. And there should be some sort of "Beer & Meat Pie Appreciation Day" holiday too. The more the better.

Décadent;5609536 said:
I'd say Hibernal Dream is in fact an Aussie, from the look of thigs.

Oh yeh, plus he said 'we', so touche. In that case, thats rather Un-Australian of you Hibernal.

See that unemployed Centrelink looking c**t there in the flanno and thongs? Thats a bogan.

robbo1fb8.jpg

Décadent;5609892 said:
Thongs, flanno, wifebeater, Holden (or Ford), stubbies, sunnies... Cold Chisel...

Fucken oath on the Cold Chisel.

Man I went to uni in Whyalla (SA) and I tell you its FULL of ferrals. Complete with baby stroller type trollies at Coles.

No. Instead we dedicate a day to -

1-A massacre of our troops in a badly planned and executed beach landing.
2-A figurehead Queen who plays no role whatsoever in our government
3-Watching a bunch of horses run around a track where people bet their life savings on and where our women get all dressed up with ridiculous fucking hats and when they see someone wearing the same thing it's the biggest disaster since Hiroshima

Do not dis the Queen, its better to have a monarchy than some dickhead President. Its just history.

And "wogs" are like foreign people? You guys have the best names for stuffs ever.

A wog has other meanings but is usually Western Oriental Gentleman. But its British racial slang for people from Empire countries such as India, Africa, and the Middle East.

Most of the foreign types have their own names. Wogs are generally tan-skinned types. Mostly Greeks or Italians, though Italians are sometimes known as Dagos.

Wogs came from Gollywogg which are Nigs. Wogs arent Italian, you might be thinking of Carc's favourite 'Wop.' Dagos also includes Spaniards.

Not in Australia. Wogs in Australia are Greeks, Italians, Macedonians, Maltese, Lebonese, etc. My girlfriend is Macedonian. She got it all through her childhood.

Do not dis the Queen, its better to have a monarchy than some dickhead President. Its just history.

Yeah i'm Aussie ffs!

I'm not dissing the Queen, but unlike UK we're not strictly a monarchy so having a day off to celebrate the Queen's birthday is kind of useless and yes, Un-Australian. And i'd rather celebrate an actual military victory than mourning soldiers' deaths on one of our darkest days. I think Melbourne Cup is a good holiday - it brings people together and at least it's something we can call ours (Victorians at least).

Australia's great but I can definitely see it declining with the increasing government encroachments in recent years. Having lived in both Europe and Australia, people seem to be happier in Europe but the administration and welfare in most areas isn't too good. I guess it's both good and bad that if you have a problem in Aust, with money, legal, childcare, education or whatever, you'll get it solved.

Really? Haha, I thought I totally suck at political science! One thing I miss about Oz is the summer. It's 4 degrees here in Holland so when I get back home i'm goin straight to the beach :Smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.