Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and once more, for luck since we're playing the Mavs in 24 minutes...

blawkderk.jpg

GO MAVS

Ohmigod we're gonna die....

Krig, you look like a young bloke from my town called slick mick, he works at a fish n chip shop.

don't you mean "the spurs lost to the refs again"?

i mean... if straddling someone's pivot leg and then bodying them back to the point where they're falling backwards to get a bad shot off... is that not a foul? what is a foul, then?

granted duncan shouldn't have gotten the previous foul but technically it was still a good call, the whistle was pretty late but duncan was in the act of shooting when the ref blew the whistle and Harris did still have his hand on him... all bullshit about "make up calls" and "the refs would never call two 3 point fouls in a row" and anything else anyone can come up with means nothing when compared to the fact that
dirk 100% without a doubt fouled finley on the last shot.

and, as you surely know, Finley would have fucking dropped all 3 and sent it to overtime.

but then Commisioner Stern called up the officials and said "allright guys, we need to hurry up and get to broadcasting the Nets v. Suns game or else i'll be losing $$$$ and we can't have that so no overtime allowed, kthnxbye!"

whatever. i won't make it to 30 anyway. :cry:

HEY LOOK IT'S GRIMACE IN DENIAL ABOUT HIS NIGGERBALL TEAM LOSING TO ANOTHER NIGGERBALL TEAM AND LOOKING FOR A SCAPEGOAT TO JUSTIFY HIS ARBITRARILY SELECTING ONE TEAM OVER ALL OTHERS AND INSISTING THAT THEY'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

Reactions: Hammer of Might
ARBITRARILY SELECTING ONE TEAM OVER ALL OTHERS AND INSISTING THAT THEY'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

spurs = 3 NBA championship rings and 2-time league MVP tim duncan
mavs = no rings, no mvp.

non-arbitrary.

suns = mvp, no rings
heat = mvp, one ring, but they're not gonna make the playoffs
lakers = no mvp anymore, no hope for another ring
pistons = fell off
t-wolves = fell off
nets = old and not getting any better, no rings, no MVPs, nothing
cavs = no rings, no MVPs, never been past the second round of the playoffs
sacramento = yeah fucking right
utah = lucky yeah fucking right.