Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
75% of all basketball games end in 5 hundred foul shots following players groping each other to get a foul.

not rly.

like you've seen two NBA games this year (ever?). :rolleyes:

foul shots take an average of 10-15 seconds, less in up-tempo games. football players literally spend 10-15 times longer standing than moving. baseball is like 20x. soccer tends to take place at an average speed of "leisurely trot" for about 90% of the players 90% of the time.

0001_W-Moragne-free-throw.jpg

Looks like a lot of standing round to me

Standing around my ass.

sonics8_big.jpg

I am not interested in many sports because I find them to be boring and I am disgusted by the hero-status that the players get...

I never understood that. The hero-status thing is almost as worrisome as the amount of money they are payed to do something that others do for fun. It is a goddamn game, and there is no argument that can justify paying the players as much as they are payed to play a game.

On a side note, basketball is fucking boring to watch.

Especially the NBA. Most games are boring until the last 5 minutes of the 4th period.

College basketball is slightly more engaging with 2 halfs, and in my case, money riding on it during the NCAA tourney.

I loved the old Pacers and Bulls games. Reggie was an arrogant bastard, and it was one of the coolest things about him. Jordan + Miller games = amazing skill and jawdropping games.

Status
Not open for further replies.