Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't you mean "the spurs lost to the refs again"?

i mean... if straddling someone's pivot leg and then bodying them back to the point where they're falling backwards to get a bad shot off... is that not a foul? what is a foul, then?

granted duncan shouldn't have gotten the previous foul but technically it was still a good call, the whistle was pretty late but duncan was in the act of shooting when the ref blew the whistle and Harris did still have his hand on him... all bullshit about "make up calls" and "the refs would never call two 3 point fouls in a row" and anything else anyone can come up with means nothing when compared to the fact that
dirk 100% without a doubt fouled finley on the last shot.

and, as you surely know, Finley would have fucking dropped all 3 and sent it to overtime.

but then Commisioner Stern called up the officials and said "allright guys, we need to hurry up and get to broadcasting the Nets v. Suns game or else i'll be losing $$$$ and we can't have that so no overtime allowed, kthnxbye!"

whatever. i won't make it to 30 anyway. :cry:
That wasn't the only bad call, and it wasn't the only bad call against the Spurs. The Mavs had some ticky-tack fouls called against them. I personally think that should have been a foul, but whatever.

Point being, the Mavs led the whole way, what was the largest margin, 17? We beat you in the semifinals and we beat you last night, foul or no foul, we would've beat you in OT. It doesn't matter how many rings or MVP's the Spurs have gotten in the past, it's that right now the Mavs are the better team. Not much better, but better.

hey how about Duncan making three clutch free throws though, how good was that shit?
I lost 2 bucks on that one. What is his percentage, in the 30's? And he makes all 3? What the fuck?

Actually, Ender is disturbed by your sig.
What happened?
Today is the day of official declaration of famine in Ukraine during 1932-1933 being a genocide.
Fucking Stalin gave an order to take all the food ot of Ukraine. He wanted to make a genocide as Ukraine was about to get independent, and he was afraid to lose it as he would lose a pretty good gain... So military men just were coming to every family and taking away food, cows, horses, destroying their farms... and they were searching for food everywhere as ppl started to hide grain in the ground... So they found it and took away. Total "confiscation". So no food at all... People started to eat grass. Then cats and dogs... then they've started to dig fresh corpses out of the ground and eat them... then they were eating each other... Parents ate their children... My grandmother saw how their neighboars were eating a boy, who lived the next house to them...
and Stalin and Lenin were showing movies about Ukraine to other countries during famine. And those films were happy. Like "how cool ppl live in Ukraine" while ppl were straving.... So nobody knew that ukrainian ppl were dying of straving...
There were 3 black famine. 18 millions of people died during those times...
Thats damn scary...

http://infostore.org/info/2262418?refer=2262222&rs=2

Photos:
http://www.ukrajinci.hu/holod/holod_foto/index.html

i highly doubt lenin was showing movies about the ukraine to other countries during the famine considering he died in 1924. i thought the figure for ukranian deaths was more like 5m too.

i highly doubt lenin was showing movies about the ukraine to other countries during the famine considering he died in 1924. i thought the figure for ukranian deaths was more like 5m too.
There were 3 famines during 1921-1933. The first one was 1921-1922. The last one 1932-33 was the hardest.

I was about to look at the pictures, but I had a good day and about to leave to have some more fun. I know if I look at those pictures it will ruin my mood. Maybe later.

Today is the day of official declaration of famine in Ukraine during 1932-1933 being a genocide.
Fucking Stalin gave an order to take all the food ot of Ukraine. He wanted to make a genocide as Ukraine was about to get independent, and he was afraid to lose it as he would lose a pretty good gain... So military men just were coming to every family and taking away food, cows, horses, destroying their farms... and they were searching for food everywhere as ppl started to hide grain in the ground... So they found it and took away. Total "confiscation". So no food at all... People started to eat grass. Then cats and dogs... then they've started to dig fresh corpses out of the ground and eat them... then they were eating each other... Parents ate their children... My grandmother saw how their neighboars were eating a boy, who lived the next house to them...
and Stalin and Lenin were showing movies about Ukraine to other countries during famine. And those films were happy. Like "how cool ppl live in Ukraine" while ppl were straving.... So nobody knew that ukrainian ppl were dying of straving...
There were 3 black famine. 18 millions of people died during those times...
Thats damn scary...

http://infostore.org/info/2262418?refer=2262222&rs=2

Photos:
http://www.ukrajinci.hu/holod/holod_foto/index.html

That is very disturbing. I have never heard about that. I will try to read some more about this... And this is the day after we celebrate Thanksgiving in the US, which is in fact a celebration of reaping the benefits of the hardships that the Native Americans have endured from the Colonists conquest on this country.

The same way that sick bastard supremists did it in WWII.

wwii541.jpg

basketball automatically = more entertaining to watch than any sport that involves more standing/walking than running (football, baseball, soccer honestly, etc.) and it's still > hockey cos you can tell what the fuck is going on.

756.jpg

761.jpg

Just 2 photos from this weeks premiership.

Basketball sucks and is boring. But hey, your right about hockey.

GO SOX

AND PATS

damn we got the bears this weekend, gonna be a tough one.

Point being, the Mavs led the whole way, what was the largest margin, 17? We beat you in the semifinals and we beat you last night, foul or no foul, we would've beat you in OT.

i gotta mention that Manu sat out the end of the 3rd to the first part of the 4th and then as soon as he came back he falls and busts his ass after playing probably less than a minute and then he's out for the rest of the game... Pop also didn't play Francisco Elson for a single minute and he had freakin Vaughn out there for the entire 4th quarter instead of Tony or Beno...

now, seeing as i probably know the Spurs' plays, players, and rotation better than just about anybody who isn't on the team, and since i have a pretty good sense of how Pop's mind works, i'll tell you flat out that he was still considering that game to be like a preseason game... time for testing things out, setting up scenarios and seeing how his guys perform.

if that was the playoffs, Manu would have gone back in. if it was the playoffs, Oberto wouldn't have been out there defending Dirk with no double-teams for an entire half, Pop just wanted him to get some practice taking Dirk one-on-one. for fuck's sake, Tony Parker probably would have played at some point if Pop was really trying.

it's a traditional Spurs tactic to allow the other team a small lead (i know it was 17 or whatever, but refer to my above comments) all the way up until the last 5, maybe 4 minutes, then they start clamping down on defense and going to Tim on every play, then in the last 2:30 or so they start playing pure inside-out with all the 3 point shooters and Duncan distributing... it's meant to keep the opponents from getting too focused. They want the opponents to get used to being able to throw up low percentage shots since they've got the lead so that when the Spurs start tightening up the defense it's like running full speed into a wall...

Pop is never out of control of the game. sometimes the team is clueless, but he's always playing psychological games with everybody... that's why he's the best coach in the NBA...

Status
Not open for further replies.