Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i live in san antonio.

"san antonio spurs" :rolleyes:

but i also think the spurs' exceptionally professional way of running the team is the best way the game can be played. they are, on average, the oldest (average age like 29.6 years or something) and most experienced team in the leage and since Tim Duncan was drafted in 1997 they have the highest winning % of any NBA team, and that's because coach/general manager Gregg Popovich came out of the Air Force academy and he runs a tight fucking ship.

they don't sign obnoxious my pals to contracts. you only get to play on the Spurs if you are competent and team-oriented, and if you don't play defense or you throw up bad shots, you sit on the bench, period.

that's why i like the spurs.

don't fuck
popovich_295_041107.jpg

with coach pop

GIANT sigs...

...rule.

cos fuck mark cuban, that's why.

basketball automatically = more entertaining to watch than any sport that involves more standing/walking than running (football, baseball, soccer honestly, etc.) and it's still > hockey cos you can tell what the fuck is going on.

there is no logical argument against this statement.

there's not.

75% of all basketball games end in 5 hundred foul shots following players groping each other to get a foul.

The only sport I can pay attention to when watching is volleyball. I am not interested in many sports because I find them to be boring and I am disgusted by the hero-status that the players get. THEY ARE JUST SPORTS PLAYERS, WHO ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE FUCKING PRODIGIES AT A USELESS 'SPORT', WHICH GIVES THEM SOMETHING TO MAKE A LIVING OFF OF...ALSO I HATE PEOPLE WHO PLACE SPORTS OVER EVERYTHING ELSE

Status
Not open for further replies.