Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1480167289_l.jpg

and a boring ol' uncolorful whatever shot of me when my nose was pierced.

1424060067_l.jpg

You're underaged and this board is parental advisory so you need to send a permission slip to the board mod with either you father or mothers signature. I'm not kidding.

Being proud of how or where you were born is retarded. Pride is something that comes after having achieved something worthy of being proud of. Being white because your mother is white and she fucked someone who is also white isn't an achievement. Or not your achievement atleast.

Fuck white pride.
Fuck black pride.
Fuck gay pride.
And fuck anyone who is proud to be <insert nationality here>.

i was gonna post one where he's holding an american flag but the more i looked at it, the less the joke worked (in reference to national pride), so i just went with that one.

fyi.

edit: i've been back here for a month now. god dammit.

Being proud of how or where you were born is retarded. Pride is something that comes after having achieved something worthy of being proud of. Being white because your mother is white and she fucked someone who is also white isn't an achievement. Or not your achievement atleast.

Fuck white pride.
Fuck black pride.
Fuck gay pride.

I said this last time pride was brought up, and nobody supported me. :cry:

Fuck white pride.
Fuck black pride.
Fuck gay pride.

+1 and well said.

Fuck white pride.
Fuck black pride.
Fuck gay pride.

true say

Status
Not open for further replies.