Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my ugly mug.

2qnzed2.jpg

you look like a wizard.

Only thing missing from that picture is a cardboard sign saying "Will transmute elements for food".

I'd like everyone to know that I'm here at work on nightshift. It's about half past midnight, and I'm sitting here with 2 mini naan breads, home made Dhaal and Negură Bunget's OM on my iPod.

Blissful.

EDIT: and after finishing off that little meal, I have a Themos full of piping hot Mocha Efti coffee that I made on the stove top before coming to work. Fucking delicious.

217.gif

Dude trust me when I say this:

After hot/spicy food, have a nice hot cup of tea or good coffee. The heat/spiciness from the food in your mouth comes out through the drink, it makes the drink seem spicy as well.

Just got finished watching Raiders of the Lost Ark

ah, I love those movies so much. Timeless classics.

Yeah I agree, maybe not with the timeless part or loving those movies............ok maybe I don't agree...

Anyway, I just was watching "Jacob Have I Loved" with Bridget Fonda. Damn she is hot!!! Where has she been all my life!! :loco:

I've never tried doing that yet. I'm always afraid it'll fray around the edges and become ruined as a patch. Do you have to sew it around the edges first? I have a shitty Candlemass patch that I did that with.

Status
Not open for further replies.