Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that doesn't use some kind of jean vest for my patches. I use a zip-up hoodie which is a lot less expensive.

very nice. I'm thinking of doing one...just a matter of finding the patches. where did you guys buy your's?
Same. I don't know where to start though bandwise. Right now just Opeth and Carcass, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motorhead, maybe Burzum and Bathory is I get into them more... I dunno. That doesn't seem like enough really. I've been meaning to get it done for a while, I've had the jacket (blue jean) for a while now, just never got the patches.

Damn my comp is running slow for some reason.

Am I the only one that doesn't use some kind of jean vest for my patches. I use a zip-up hoodie which is a lot less expensive.
Blue jean jacket here. It was a Christmas present a year ago. I've seen a lot of people do a shirt on the back of a hoodie and it just looks like shit to me. That may be because they were ICP shirts... I have to deal with a shitload of white wannabe gangsta ICP fanboy dipshits here. I hate it.

I've been thinking about adding patches to a camo jacket I have. It is not a military issue BDU, it is an actual jacket with a zipper and stuff. It is a stiffer fabric similar to worn denim, so I thought it might work. I am not entirely sure though. I am thinking it may work best with just a few. I would love to have a vest like Hammer of Might's however.

Edit: This place has an alright selection of patches. There are a lot of shit ones too, but if you just use the search function you should be able to cut through the crap. Doesn't go to underground but has a fair selection. Click here!!

I have a denim vest with Disrupt, Obituary, and Napalm Death patches on it.

I wonder why I have a Disrupt backpatch, I listen to the band but don't actually own any of their albums.

I should do a fucking vest. A full out BM/Grindcore vest with a bunch of unreadable logos. Actaully, not a vest. A jacket.

I've been thinking about adding patches to a camo jacket I have. It is not a military issue BDU, it is an actual jacket with a zipper and stuff. It is a stiffer fabric similar to worn denim, so I thought it might work.

I have a similar jacket at home, and I'd had the same idea for it. I'm just doing a denim instead though for now.

<<< HELLS HEADBANGERS RECORDS & DISTRIBUTION >>> CDs, Vinyl, Shirts, Patches, DVDs, Tapes

Problem solved - Hells Headbangers.

~~

For my work in progress jacket I just got a backpatch printed, but my bandmate used an old shirt for this:

p9030485by7.jpg

Yes, I do shop there a bit. Any others?

Nice kutte. :kickass:

Det Som Engang Var used to be my favorite, but now it's my least favorite (of the first four, obviously). I was actually just thinking about this earlier today too.

For me it just seems a little short or that it's missing something. Maybe its the fact that is has so many instrumentals when compared to non-instrumentals.

For me it just seems a little short or that it's missing something. Maybe its the fact that is has so many instrumentals when compared to non-instrumentals.

It's the only Burzum i own, and i would consider it a good album to start with when getting into burzum because it mixes both styles of Burzum, ambience, black metal. But yeah you are right about the instru to non instru ratio.

Sweet jackets, patches are like 30 bucks for big ones at the only place i know of to get them... so that jacket would be big $ to make. But then theres ebay at hand aswell, which is a good thing.

Well I am rapt: my continuing obsession with Early Music has yielded a book which finally landed in the letterbox today. It cost me almost a $100, but god is it worth it. I now have some of the most detailed literature on this instrument in the form of this very hard to find book.

Very happy.

rev_viol.jpg

We have them, actually, in a way, FNM. ASDA is now owned by WALMART, who have now taken ASDA on a "stack it high" style marketing campaign. Interestingly, ASDA now seem to have taken an anti-union stance too.

Status
Not open for further replies.