Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never tried doing that yet. I'm always afraid it'll fray around the edges and become ruined as a patch. Do you have to sew it around the edges first? I have a shitty Candlemass patch that I did that with.

I haven't started a vest yet, myself.

I do intend to, at some point. JP has a couple of extra patches I'd like to get from him, that should get me started.

I have a Black Sabbath self titled back patch to put on mine but I suck at sewing.

I do intend to, at some point. JP has a couple of extra patches I'd like to get from him, that should get me started.

Yeah, he seems to come across a lot of good ones. I haven't found a definitive place to get them. It seems you just have to browse different distros and see what they have.

Edit: I had intended on putting a Bathory goat head back patch on mine, but I couldn't find one and have since covered that area with smaller patches.

1448662554_l.jpg

Currently listening to one of the best black metal albums of all time during day 2 of 4 night shift.

200px-Burzum_det_som_engang_var.jpg

Burzum is so good for late night work.

Yes an excellent one. Better than the first IMO but not as good as the two that follow.

Currently listening to one of the best black metal albums of all time during day 2 of 4 night shift.

200px-Burzum_det_som_engang_var.jpg

Burzum is so good for late night work.

I like this one about as much as the s/t, but I would have to go to Filosofem for my favorite. Favorite Black Metal one, anyway.

Det Som Engang Var used to be my favorite, but now it's my least favorite (of the first four, obviously). I was actually just thinking about this earlier today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.