Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i suggest

B00005QGAZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

or

timelove.jpg

?

Why don't you get AIDS and die already? Don't you realize by now that the only people that care about you are swizzlenuts and (possibly) Decadent? You'll probably contract HIV from one of the used needles you pick up amongst the garbage scattered across your campus that you feel the need to clean up in order to make you feel better about yourself.

Oh, yeah, because since I am different from most people and am willing to pick up garbage I must be a fucking nutcase. Oh and I deserve to get HIV from it.

You forgot to add yourself to that list there. Mister "I don't know why I keep coming back to you but I do."

Yeah, see how you like having something posted on here by someone else that you didn't want.

Oh yeah, and PAY ME THE FUCK BACK YOU LYING, CHEATING, DISHONEST BASTARD!

edit: And Mr. Show rules.

^Too bad.
Just in April when I posted something personal that was bothering me here and got bashed and made fun of for it, he IMs me and asks me why I didn't come to him instead, someone "who cares about you". And now he apparently doesn't give a shit about me and wants me to contract AIDS and die. He has new internet girlfriends now who are apparently more exciting than me so he doesn't care if he treats me like shit and mocks the fact I want to be a good person and actually do things that matter in my lifetime.

Fuck you Matt. Dodens. Necuratul. Whoever the fuck you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.