Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why this thread has no value to this forum which is a music discussion(metal discussion). Some of the people do not even talk about music getting all personal and dramatic and what does it have to do with anything. What is the MTV real world on the internet now ?

The internet board buddy stuff should stay on AIM.

This is exactly why this thread has no value to this forum which is a music discussion(metal discussion). Some of the people do not even talk about music getting all personal and dramatic and what does it have to do with anything. What is the MTV real world on the internet now ?

The internet board buddy stuff should stay on AIM.

You broke my heart Greys. Cheating on me with other anymous weirdos on the COB forum. How could you.:cry:

FNM..... fuck your mp3 player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not going to have anything to do with merit regarding music which is what this forum is about. You choose to lend money to someone you do not know on the internet and you can't really expect they are honest being you do not know them. If you got ripped off oh well and the person does not live across the street. Why start E drama on a forum like it revolves around you. I do not care about who the person is and just want to find good music because this is why I am online. This forum is for people to find metal music to enjoy not know or care about the person sitting behind a screen.

Shut up Cody if someone here ripped you off you'd be pissed too. And this is the PHOTO/SOCIAL thread. We don't ever fucking talk about music here anyway. Get off your high horse.

Stop making lame excuses that ''all goes on the internet and we aren't real people so you can't trust or make friends on the internet". It's getting really old.

If someone ripped me off I would not post paragraphs online for people to read like they care like I was ripped off regardless how pissed off.

Get off your high horses ? :LOL: ..... that is really hypocritical coming from you. Regardless how much you talk to someone on the internet you do not really know them and loaning them money is probably not a good idea. Say if someone you meet online from europe asked you for money knowing you live in the US regardless if you talked to them on AIM 1000 times would send them money expecting them to send you money back because you think they're a good person. No offense but you spend to much time sitting in art class with a bunch of nerds. Anyone with commen sense would probably not loan someone money on the internet unless they atleast meet in person once and talked. From what I have heard it's probably not a smart idea to attempt to meet someone in person you meet on the internet... for all you know they might want to stab you and take your money!!!.

Cara can you loan me 100 dollars so I can buy my mother some christmas presents. I do not have enough money to spend on everyone and swear I will pay you back. I want to keep a good ammount of money in my bank for the future.

:( :( :( :(

`Raymond' dad Peter Boyle dies in NYC - Yahoo! News

capt.nyet15212131653.obit_peter_boyle_nyet152.jpg

I like how they remember him most of all as the dad from some shitty sitcom. Brilliant actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.