Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( :( :( :(

`Raymond' dad Peter Boyle dies in NYC - Yahoo! News

capt.nyet15212131653.obit_peter_boyle_nyet152.jpg

I like how they remember him most of all as the dad from some shitty sitcom. Brilliant actor.

Well it's obvious why that is, but regardless of whether or not you liked the show, he was very good on it.

And Cara, shut the fuck up. I told you I would pay you back if you shut the fuck up. You're not shutting the fuck up. Follow the proper guidelines (re: shut the fuck up) if you want your money back. Actually I already explained to you why I didn't pay you back and told you when I would pay you back, so I don't see what the problem is. Me paying you back has nothing to do with the fact that you annoy me so fucking much that I can't even bring myself to hold a conversation with you. Just because your very presence causes me to have delusions and see in only primary colors among other symptoms such as vomiting and chest pains doesn't mean I'm not going to pay you back. This is the last time I'm addressing this issue in public, where it doesn't belong. The next time you bring it up I'll authorize your boyfriend to interrogate you like Donald Rumsfeld authorized the CIA to interrogate Mohammed al Qahtani after being rendered to Egyptian custody (re: hung on a wall by hooks with feet placed on an electrified drum).

Do not pay her back!. What is she going to do drive to your house and hit you with a paint brush, she can't even back a car out of a drive way without hitting a parked vehicle!.

I feel for you guys man. Its so wierd because we've not copped much in terms of bushfires yet this summer, and thats wierd because we get it every year without fail. Mind you its early days, summer's only just begun.

Yeah at least there'll be nothing left to burn soon... Then we can all relax. :ill:

The Greys said:
I was kinda being sarcastic.

We all know you weren't.

And JP, the jacket looks great, though for a minute I thought it said 'the Used' in the middle there where it's actually just the tag because I'm sleep deprived.

Status
Not open for further replies.