Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not the one who makes a mixtape of all his "tear-jerker" favs, including Rilo Kiley and Joanna Newson, to try to get a girl.

Mix tapes make wonderful gifts for girls :)

I made one once, it wasn't as good as Grim's but it served it's purpose.

Pain of Salvation - Dryad of the Woods
Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
Pain of Salvation - This Heart of Mine
311 - Amber
Sculptured - Almond Beauty
Devin Townsend Band - Sunshine and Happiness
Solefald - White Frost Queen
Kamelot - Forever
Christina Aguilera - Without You
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
Between The Buried And Me - Shevanel (Take 2)

I am not the one who makes a mixtape of all his "tear-jerker" favs, including Rilo Kiley and Joanna Newson, to try to get a girl.

yea that was me :confused:

and besides its not trying to get a girl, im just trying to introduce her to new music she might like (she likes nick cave, wainwrights, regina spektor, arcade fire and shit like that). if i was trying to charm her i wouldnt have put that xiu xiu song on there, try looking up the lyrics sometime.

yea that was me :confused:

and besides its not trying to get a girl, im just trying to introduce her to new music she might like (she likes nick cave, wainwrights, regina spektor, arcade fire and shit like that). if i was trying to charm her i wouldnt have put that xiu xiu song on there, try looking up the lyrics sometime.

Ok, but that comment was directed at Teh Grimace... who I don't think was doing this out of appreciation for the music or anything, which sound pretty lame to me

Ok, but that comment was directed at Teh Grimace... who I don't think was doing this out of appreciation for the music or anything, which sound pretty lame to me

k, but your completely fucking wrong, so stfu, there, guy.

whatever, i'll try to explain this...

those songs i mentioned basically have the same effect on me as i am intending them to have on X girl, which is how i know to expect such a reaction. if i didn't actually love will oldham, i wouldn't have any clue as to the true emotional power of his stuff.

i fucking love will oldham.

why are you always wrong? like, even if you aren't trying to state factual information or anything, you're still always just fucking wrong....

(she likes nick cave, wainwrights, regina spektor, arcade fire and shit like that

marry her.

the girl i like likes Mower.

who the fuck is Mower, you may ask?

don't ask. :erk: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :puke: :erk: :Smug:

edit: you like any Sarah recs. stuff (field mice, the orchids, talulah gosh, heavenly etc.etc.)? also do listen to Okkervil River from right up the road in Austin, get "Black Sheep Boy", 9.5/10

Mix tapes make wonderful gifts for girls :)

I made one once, it wasn't as good as Grim's but it served it's purpose.

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
311 - Amber
Devin Townsend Band - Sunshine and Happiness
Kamelot - Forever
Christina Aguilera - Without You
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
Between The Buried And Me - Shevanel (Take 2)

Oh my god if I was that girl I would have been deeply offended, and probably would have then barfed on you. Or just spit up a little. Or something.

:erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.