Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i filled up at 1.99 the other day GO TEXASSSSSSS!!!!

i wish i could sleep. i wish i could ban myself for a couple hours so i'd have to go. i'm waiting for the download of weezer "blue album" to finish so i can play it when i go sleepies... hope it works...

I filled up the other day at $2.45. Goddamn california

anyway. Sublime was great. No Doubt went in the shitter after Tragic Kingdom. And as far as ska goes, Mighty Mighty Bosstones' "Don't Know How To Party" is essential.

I still listen to them quite a bit. Live at the Middle East is such an awesome fucking (live) record.
"We'll do it...only if you can scream loud enough...to impress Joe Gittlemen the Bass fiddleman. On the count of three...one...two...three!"
*crowd screams*
"Those losers!"

and then the song starts. sooo good.

I think one of my X-Mas presents is going to be a digital camera so soon enough my self is going to be revealed.

So basically...this forum is no longer a metal-mostly forum, but is now infested with "open-mindedness" and "eclecticism" and *gasps* mix"tapes"

hi fucking five to everyone who's responsible for this. i'd like to think of myself and SV as the pioneers of this evolution into free thought and good taste, and there have been several quite notable contributors as of late, people who neither deny nor hide their love for music most here would :rolleyes: @.

(oscar acceptance speeechhh...)

i kinda almost like this place now.

in the tradition of something most of you n00bs don't even fucking remember, i christen this new movement the "Non-Metal Inquisition" and take the title "Director Of Swedish Girlpop and Alt-Country Affairs".

ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.