Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also..if you want a really great band that has Sublime and 311 influences...but is better than 311 then you should check out Slightly Stoopid. I got a chance to check them out when I was still in Hawaii. Great band.

i just made this 1

The Notwist - Day 7
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
Rufus Wainwright - Vicious World
Nick Cave - Your Funeral My Trial
The Pogues - Streams Of Whiskey
Sublime - Saw Red
Nick Cave - The Moon Is In The Gutter
Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
The Cardigans - Heartbreaker
Jeff Buckley - Vancouver
Sparklehorse - Piano Fire
The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone (24 minute version)
Public Image Limited - Rise
Fastball - Out Of My Head

everyone should hear it its gr8

edit: added Cave, Sparklehorse

edit2: added Jeff

My week 16 predictions:

Thursday, Dec. 21st:
Minnesota at Green Bay = The tale of two shitbirds. Regardless, I love Favre! Gooooo Green Bay!

Saturday, Dec. 23rd:
Kansas City at Oakland = Kansas City, just like normal isn't going to go anywhere this year, but Oakland is like a speedbump for mopheads. Good luck Oakland, you're going to need it.

Sunday, Dec. 24th:
Baltimore at Pittsburgh = Baltimore easily wins this game. I think Roethlisberger would be wise to sit this one out so that he may live to see another day.
Carolina at Atlanta = Both of these guys suck, but Carolina sucks worst. Atlanta will win this one, but not by much.
Chicago at Detroit = LOLOL Da Bears
Indianapolis at Houston = Indianapolis (duh)
New England at Jacksonville = This is a tough one, Jacksonville is too up and down this season. New England is sort of playing the same way but I think New England will win.
New Orleans at N.Y. Giants = This is going to be a tough one. The Giants have a great team and have alot of potential to play great. On the other hand, New Orleans either crushes you, or gets crushed by very oddball teams. What people seem to be forgetting about New Orleans is that their schedule this year (when comparing opposing teams records) has been one of the easiest in the league. They've only played one excellent team, that being Baltimore in which they lost. The Dallas game, well who knows what happened with that but I find myself leaning towards the New York football Giants winning this game. However, it will be a very close game.
Tampa Bay at Cleveland = As much as this saddens me to see my Bucks play like shit, except for that awesome comeback they made against Da Bears last week. I still think they'll win over Cleveland.
Tennessee at Buffalo = Heh, you'd have to be an idiot to root against Tennessee. Consider it bandwagon jumping (which its not) if you will, but Tennessee is playing good football. They crushed my Colts ffs, they'll win easily.
Washington at St. Louis = Man, who honestly cares about this game? Washington is horrible, and St. Louis is just forgetable. Let me pull out my Madden impression on this one. "I think the team with the highest score at the end of the game is going to win this one."
Arizona at San Francisco = This is going to be a good game. Arizona at times plays like they are a very talented team, and then they play like shit. San Francisco, well they've been doing pretty good lately, showing alot of potential but for some reason, Arizona just looks a little better to me.
Cincinnati at Denver = Hopefully I'm not the only one who saw Cincinnati morale crushed Monday against my Colts. They just looked like they didn't give a fuck. I think they'll play the same way this week, and Denver will crush them. Jay Cutler has a fucking cannon!
San Diego at Seattle = Seattle is overrated as fuck. I HOPE San Diego crushes them.

Monday, Dec. 25:
Philadelphia at Dallas = As good as Garcia is doing, this won't be a good game for him. Dallas' defense, even though being pummeled by the Saints, will crush these guys. Phillies winning streak ends here.
N.Y. Jets at Miami = The Jets, what could be said about these guys? They are a pretty solid team alot of the time, but then they just play like crap. They've been shut out twice this year, and are going up against a team that shut out the Patriots, and then GOT shut out the following week. Is that even possible? Regardless, Miami's defense will rip it up on Pennington's face, don't expect the Jets to make it to the playoffs this year.

Anyone else have any predictions?

does houston have a football team? i can't remember.

rockets FAIL though... lawlerlawl @ yeah what, Shane Battier was just the last fucking piece that they needed to be a contender or something?? :lol:

no doubt is quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.