Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no. I used a try buy of photoshop and used the clone stamp. I found better logos and stamped them in. Notice that the Bal-Sagoth is perfectly centered.

I didn't even use yours as a base.

Me showcasing my first and so far only metal shirt:
l_24b5513b70e088830c08445ffe7013cc.jpg

i think mainstream heavymetalband shirts are to be avoided if you look like a normal person, people are gonna think youre being some ironic trendster fuck...

Most of my metal shirts are "fitted", none are huge because I've always hated super large clothing... besides the fact that if I wear super big clothing, I look like one of those slave Indian kids in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom :D

Reactions: Evil?
<- all medium and small shirts and 30/30 jeans

<- fairly big boy

get hip ender, baggy ass wont pull you any man love. 90&#37; of my game/stage presence revolves around the fact that the cack is generally in full display.

<- fairly big boy

get hip ender, baggy ass wont pull you any man love. 90% of my game/stage presence revolves around the fact that the cack is generally in full display.

<- medium and large shirts + 29/30 - 30/30 (rarely) jeans
<- very skinny

My clothes are never baggy, yet never tight so it works for me :eek:

<- fairly big boy

get hip ender, baggy ass wont pull you any man love. 90&#37; of my game/stage presence revolves around the fact that the cack is generally in full display.
I don't dress gay, I don't look gay, and I don't want any man who does. I dress the way I like and I like the way I dress. I don't have to rely on that shit for stage presence, I can do stage presence in any clothes.

i dunno what to tell ya man... dress gay.

it works, no matter who you're trying to pull.

i got three (girls') numbers yesterday in skin tight trendo "dirty" jeans and a tiny (tiny!) blue (baby blue, sky blue) shirt...

would any of them have approached me if i was in black fatigues and my averse sefira shirt? prolly not. doesn't make me any less "myself".

If I sit on the train in my black pants and Enslaved shirt, not a single girl will sit near. Yet if I simply change the shirt to something else, no matter what colour etc, a girl will sit nearby without a problem.

I find this damn annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.