Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think mainstream heavymetalband shirts are to be avoided if you look like a normal person, people are gonna think youre being some ironic trendster fuck...

You care to much about what other people think and should realize it does not matter what other people think since they do not matter. I really doubt he gives a flying fuck.

You care to much about what other people think and should realize it does not matter what other people think since they do not matter. I really doubt he gives a flying fuck.

wearing bandshirts doesnt serve any purpose other than to convey certain ideas about yourself to other people so if you dont care what other people think you wouldnt wear them at all

wearing bandshirts doesnt serve any purpose other than to convey certain ideas about yourself to other people so if you dont care what other people think you wouldnt wear them at all

I'm not even going to bother. I dress normal sometimes and sometimes say wear a morbid angel T-shirt when i'm going to get shit faced listening to metal or something. I guess it depends on my mood. I do not think someone has to limit themselves to one way of dressing or a person actually thinks of what other people are going to think about what they are wearing.

Sometimes I feel like dressing nice and sometimes liking wearing clothes with holes in them or wearing my tales from the thousand lakes shirt because I personally like the fucking artwork. I'm not trying to do anything for others.

wires, why do you have a huge last.fm sig that only shows indie artists and gay cartoon drawings around said last.fm sig. in a metal forum?
trying to say something? about my own sig, i stopped updating last.fm and will be going sigless from now on.

I wear metal shirts because im proud of my taste in my music. Why would I have a 50 cent t-shirt, or one with dogs on when I dont like either?

ummm nothing i said implied you should do that soooo

wires, why do you have a huge last.fm sig that only shows indie artists and gay cartoon drawings around said last.fm sig. in a metal forum?
trying to say something? about my own sig, i stopped updating last.fm and will be going sigless from now on.

lotsa those bands arent indie

Jesus Benjamin, you've started another fight :D

Hey you're going to have to start another one in approx 14 or so hours... or you won't get first fight of 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.