Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think mainstream heavymetalband shirts are to be avoided if you look like a normal person, people are gonna think youre being some ironic trendster fuck...

yeah, I thought about this, especially being the age that I am people will be suspicious of whether I actually like Judas Priest, but it's difficult for me to access more underground band shirts.

what does the shirt look like

PH4804.jpg

Mind you, its ANY metal shirt. People fucking freak out when you have one on, like you're going to bomb a train or something.

If I sit on the train in my black pants and Enslaved shirt, not a single girl will sit near. Yet if I simply change the shirt to something else, no matter what colour etc, a girl will sit nearby without a problem.

I find this damn annoying.

heh, I get this too. Very few people seem to want to sit near me on buses or trains (girls or otherwise) unless they really have to, and yes probably because of the band shirts and the long hair (probably more the shirts though). And when I'm not in a metal shirt I usually seem to find myself travelling with a friend who is so the same thing usually happens :lol:. I guess I could get a lot more attention from girls if I cut my hair and changed my wardrobe, but fuck it, as it is I still get quite a bit of attention at times anyway and that's enough for me. :)

i dunno what to tell ya man... dress gay.

it works, no matter who you're trying to pull.

i got three (girls') numbers yesterday in skin tight trendo "dirty" jeans and a tiny (tiny!) blue (baby blue, sky blue) shirt...

would any of them have approached me if i was in black fatigues and my averse sefira shirt? prolly not. doesn't make me any less "myself".

I get girls wearing girl pants, dirty band shirts, and torn shoes. I guess Im just that sexy.

Peter Boyle was first, you morons. Actually you're all morons for doing the "they die in 3s" bullshit to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.