Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection time. Just a few happy snaps.

IMG_0871.jpg

Destroyer 666 (the blue UTW is cult as fuck)

IMG_0873.jpg

Deathspell Omega and Hirilorn

IMG_0874.jpg

Portal (forgot the CD's, but no matter)

IMG_0875.jpg

Drudkh

IMG_0876.jpg

Pagan Altar

IMG_0877.jpg

Opeth

IMG_0878.jpg

Watain - Casus Luciferi, Mournful Congregation - The Monad of Creation, Abyssic Hate - Suicidal Emotions, Neurosis - The Eye of Every Storm

IMG_0879.jpg

Artillery - Terror Squad, Sodom - Agent Orange, Urfaust - II, Mayhem - DMDS Super deluxo package

IMG_0881.jpg

Barbaric Onslaught Australian Metal Attack comp LP, Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry, Absu - Tara, Agalloch - The Mantle

IMG_0882.jpg

Carbon, Urgrund, Astriaal, Goat Molestor, Denouncement Pyre, Carbon/Elite, Grenade, Grenade, Sadistik Exekution/Niflheim

IMG_0883.jpg

Assassin, Arcane Sun, Asphyx

IMG_0884.jpg

The Chasm

everyone plays guitar. guitar is the most generic instrument ever. frat boys who listen to nickelback play guitar.

there's nothing funnier than a guitarist who thinks that bass is easy then they try to actually play one and their weak little wrists and soft girl fingers can't handle it...

Bass is easy if you play it like a guitar, but is hard if you play it like a bass. There's all kind of stuff you can do with a bass that you can't do with a guitar.

Finally, a picture of the elusive Necuratul. Looks pretty much how I thought he would.

At least they killed him quick, no hanging around

:lol:

I saw the complete video, its on google videos. You can see him drop, and then they zoom on his dead face while he is just hanging there.

That must fuck with his head. The day before his execution, they said he would be hanged within thirty days. The following day....

"Um, yeah, saddam.....

about that thirty days thing..........."

wearing bandshirts doesnt serve any purpose other than to convey certain ideas about yourself to other people so if you dont care what other people think you wouldnt wear them at all

Im going to have to agree with SV and Killbot on this one. Sure, I like the shirts and the bands on them, but I do want to show people that I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.