Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bass is easy if you play it like a guitar, but is hard if you play it like a bass. There's all kind of stuff you can do with a bass that you can't do with a guitar.
I agree, bass is more fun than guitar also. I'm just getting the hang of finger style (IE with out a pick and no slaps or few slaps) and it's pretty damn hard. It is fun as hell though.

How can people slag bass players when 9/10 of us worship the KING:

Harris12.jpg

How can people slag bass players when 9/10 of us worship the KING:

I've been really enjoying his work lately, actually. I got The Early Years for Christmas and just finished watching everything on it, and I've been listening to the CDs that I have as well. I have Killers, The Number Of The Beast, Powerslave, and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son as the limited edition vinyl replica versions, and I just tracked down and purchased vinyl replica versions of Iron Maiden and Piece Of Mind, but I'm still having trouble fiinding Somewhere In Time. If anyone can find it for a reasonable price, that'd be totally fucking swell.

I just found out that Romania and Bulgaria, as of midnight, marked a historic milestone, with the two countries becoming the newest members of the European Union. That's pretty full on.

Status
Not open for further replies.