Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dolls are back

icon_heart.gif
I missed them.

Does anyone here think Chicken Pizza is "odd"? I've had a few people, including my Italian gf tell me that chicken on pizza is just wrong. Me - well, just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

Accolades to Necuratul for bringing the metal back into this forum.
Hoorah to Hubster for his revealations on clothing ect

Wtf how the fuck can you cunts be so fucking gay?
I've said it before and i will say it again, and once more for the time after this one because it will surely come, these days you have to be gay to get women.
Knowing your own clothes sizes, wtf? Yeah maybe know to get L or M, but fuck.... BWAH im not even going to continue on this bit it's pissing me off already.

I never buy clothes, shopping is the last thing on my mind or list of pros.
The only thing i buy is band shirts at gigs i go to or maybe from a shop if it's cheap. I don' care to wear stylish clothes or whatever, i will wear non metal shirts if i got them as a presi or something, but i will not go buy them myself.

And yeah everyone says i should wear a coloured shirt for once, and no i don't get women with my long hair and black clothes, but theres no fucking way i'm going to change myself just to fit in, or "gets some". Wearing over tight shirts and other gay shit knowing it's going to get me girls will seem pretty great when i'm with the chick, but overall, in the end, it would only make me feel like a traitor to myself because it stands for everything i'm not and everyone i fucking despise.

Bwah now this just sounds like a self-liberating gay rant/excuse for being lazy towards women and self-image, but fuck, being ignorant towards this shit is what being a mans all about.

This is who i am, i'm the king, bow before me or DIE

Teh Grimace, what kind of music do you play? mr non metal inquisitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.