Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

if men could overcome the biological drive to fuck, and we just penned up all the girls like breeding cattle, the world would make a lot more sense. music would be better. television. definately movies, women have shit taste in movies so the overall quality of the medium plummets.

every man could devote his life to his craft without distraction. the increase in quality of any given product would be unimaginable... what would have been a 5-star dining establishment would now have food the price of a mcdonalds cheeseburger cos there's no gay waitor uniforms to buy or curtains to put up or tables or any of that shit cos only stupid fucking girls care about what shit looks like... men just eat...

Women are living breathing creatures, just as man, and we are of the species (obviously) so why the fuck should we segregate them as if they are cattle?

women want a man who'll convince them that they matter

cos they don't, rly.

if men could overcome the biological drive to fuck, and we just penned up all the girls like breeding cattle, the world would make a lot more sense. music would be better. television. definately movies, women have shit taste in movies so the overall quality of the medium plummets.

every man could devote his life to his craft without distraction. the increase in quality of any given product would be unimaginable... what would have been a 5-star dining establishment would now have food the price of a mcdonalds cheeseburger cos there's no gay waitor uniforms to buy or curtains to put up or tables or any of that shit cos only stupid fucking girls care about what shit looks like... men just eat...

bitches....

Are you alright? Mentally I mean.

Are you alright? Mentally I mean.

i kind of found out that this girl i thought i liked is kind of a whore today. well, i thought that before, but i didn't really grasp that her whoredome involved guys... guys that i know... so my new years resolution is to always remember that women, being almost completely driven my hormones and instincts, are closer to animals than men, who're driven by logic and a will to power. no matter what they try to tell us to the contrary. of course women could never admit their inferiority and inherent weakness... but they all know it's the truth, and now i'll make a point to remember that I know this fact, but they don't know that I know, and to use this to my advantage.

="deep sky blue"

nt rly?

Consumer_Whore.jpg

remember that women, being almost completely driven my hormones and instincts, are closer to animals than men, who're driven by logic and a will to power no matter what they try to tell us to the contrary.

That explains why everyone tells me I'm more of a girl than a guy :eek:

hy·poc·ri·sy

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.

dou·ble stan·dard

1. any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another

if he said "i respect women" and then made comments to the contrary, that's hypocrisy. sort of. but to say "men can do this but women can't" is just a double standard.

that's all i'm saying.

A Double standard is a type of hypocrisy. It's still hypocrisy it just has a different name.

are you serious... @ Mort

@ Teh Grimace I don't see the point in continuing this conversation, you sound like American Psycho's Patrick Bateman with slightly better music tastes

I believe that only half of woman can truly call themselves "woman", who have a purpose and a role in society and are not "whores". The other half (prob more than half) are irresponsible and don't have a fucking clue, and prob whores with no self-identity

also alot of them listen to 50 Cent and shit..........fucking utter shite

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.