Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greys stop copping out. If you're gonna try to argue with someone who knows more about the music outside of the music you know about...well, don't.

I don't think people are getting upset due to the fact it's the internet!.

If Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis were a drone band would their name be
P))A\\\R<<<A\\\C(((O)))C(((C(((I|||D)))I|||O)))I|||D)))O)))M|||I|||C(((O)))S222I|||S222P)))R<<<O)))C(((T+++I|||T+++I|||S222S222A\\\R<<<C(((O)))M|||UjjjC(((O)))S222I|||S222 ?

If Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis were a drone band would their name be
P))A\\\R<<<A\\\C(((O)))C(((C(((I|||D)))I|||O)))I|||D)))O)))M|||I|||C(((O)))S222I|||S222P)))R<<<O)))C(((T+++I|||T+++I|||S222S222A\\\R<<<C(((O)))M|||UjjjC(((O)))S222I|||S222 ?

lmao!

Dude, you live in Wayne, Michigan. You have to know at least some of the people I know. :p

Oh, you're sixteen...hmmm, maybe you don't, because most of the people I hang out with are in their early to mid 20's. But you still might.

I work at the Hot Topic at 12 oaks mall in Novi, come by between 6 and 10 tomorrow if you want to have a Ultimate Metal fight...IN REAL LIFE. :)

All of those take talent to play (see Rick Wakeman for keyboard talent or GTFO), and all of those are instruments that you will often find used in singer/songwriter stuff, and for someone to not be impressed by Tori Amos's voice yet to be impressed by someone as fucking bland as Liv is just fucking amazing.

Rick Wakeman is a god. I love his music in Yes and his solo stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.