Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing you dumbass. You are such a worthless poster at times (and I know there is like a literal ton of irony with me saying that, but it matters not.)

I can go enjoy The Chasm just as much as I can enjoy listening to Fiona Apple, sure sometimes I'll prefer Fionna to The Chasm, but it also works the other way around. Knowing how to play an instrument means shit when it comes to enjoying music.

If someone starts playing an instrument at a young age will regard music as the most important aspect of life and will regard music more in depth with meaning. Music is about being listened to but there is still more to music than just what you hear coming out of speakers. I started playing guitar around 11,12 and everyone I have met and grown up with listens to rap music and guess what do not play an instrument or even know or care about stringed instruments or traditionalism within playing instruments having real bands of people playing instruments together creating as a collective unit. No understanding of natural way creating music that is not like a factory producing a plastic toy for a child.

There is a lot of things taughtand learned formost over playing an instrument. School systems for example think math is more important than rocking out on an instrument and they can kiss my fucking ass.

I think I've done pretty well for myself without having played an instrument, I've wanted to but I just dont have the time or money to, so maybe my desire has helped me :eek:

But seriously, playing an instrument goes alot with musical choice, not the other way most often.

oh dear.

you would be so much more effective The Greys, if you could articulate properly, what you are actually trying to say. but as poorly as you have done so, i totally agree with the underlying sentiment. (except for the instrument thing - that's just retarded)

example.

Someone should understand why someone for example who plays a guitar does not like rap music,etc... if you can't fucking understand that you are the ignorant one and regardless how opened minded you are probably do not really know jackshit about music so shut your fucking mouth!. I don't care if you like some female indie singer, fuck you.

I swear some people are so drawn to vocals don't give a flying fuck if the music was fucking farts and it makes no fucking sense to me. I don't care if some singer had more falsetto than any other singer and was a fucking genius also and considered a unique person. I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

I don't fucking care

Who the fuck is this ?

joannaregina.jpg

don't know or give a flying fuck!

I think I've done pretty well for myself without having played an instrument, I've wanted to but I just dont have the time or money to, so maybe my desire has helped me :eek:

But seriously, playing an instrument goes alot with musical choice, not the other way most often.
I didn't start learning to play guitar until I really got into death and black metal, I've been playing 5 months so far. And of course I would've never death growled seriously without listening to death metal. I agree it does go with musical choice as well.

I do understand why you don't like rap. Ignorance. Fiona Apple is hardly indie anyways.

I can't recall fiona apple having guitar so don't give a flying fuck is she sang for 4 days and had the most unique voice on the planet because she's some weird fucking chick that sings about what the fuck knows!

He asked man, I've been trying to keep quiet about her because I've been really quite the fanboy in regards to her.

I can't recall fiona apple having guitar so don't give a flying fuck is she sang for 4 days and had the most unique voice on the planet because she's some weird fucking chick that sings about what the fuck knows!

There is more to music than the guitar, and disliking music strictly on the basis of it not having a guitar in it proves even more how much of an ignorant bastard you really are.

EDIT: Shit band or not, Finch - What it is to Burn is a really good song.

If I saw a fiona apple video and there was actually a band and guitar and it was not 'LOOK AT ME I'M FIONA APPLE SOME WEIRD ANOREXIC CHICK THAT IS CROANING FOR 3 MINUTES... LOOK AT ME I'M SINGING and i'm fiona apple care about me because i'm some chick.

... I might give a flying fuck!

I don't think it's wrong at all to have a wide range of musical interests just because one plays an instrument, I enjoy rap and trance on the side a little, not so much as metal, but still I enjoy it depsite not having the traditional rock instruments.

If I saw a fiona apple video and there was actually a band and guitar and it was not 'LOOK AT ME I'M FIONA APPLE SOME WEIRD ANOREXIC CHICK THAT IS CROANING FOR 3 MINUTES... LOOK AT ME I'M SINGING and i'm fiona apple care about me because i'm some chick.

... I might give a flying fuck!

Great fuckin' way to misunderstand the concept of singer/songwriter music.

There is more to music than the guitar, and disliking music strictly on the basis of it not having a guitar in it proves even more how much of an ignorant bastard you really are.

EDIT: Shit band or not, Finch - What it is to Burn is a really good song.

Not thinking a guitar is significance where is should have a spot is fucking ignorant,so if I am ignorant it's because these people are ignorant by thinking guitar is not 'cool' enough or outdated or whatever reasons why there is not some cool guitar. Maybe the fact that female singers generally have no idea what a guitar can achieve or sound because 'they're fucking stupid self-centered 'look at me i'm a solo artist singer song writer'. If a singer/song writing wants to be solo they better be greater than every band on earth with a band name as in there is a 'band.'. Do these people think they're somehow so fucking important ?

Status
Not open for further replies.