Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surgery? What happened?

Maybe she was getting ready to go swimming with dolphins with her environmental group during an oil spill, and she got distracted while painting her friend jerking off a killer whale with ED and accidentally stepped on a landmine, btw did you know there are THOUSANDS of minefields across asia which have to be swept, there are people DYING, and more importantly there is too much garbage in the streets, and fish are dying everyday! Oh and did U know I just got a new dress, here is me posing in some outfit which was in style in the eighties, did U know there are fish dying everyDAY!!! :cry: :cry:

:Smug:

At first I did not know what I was looking at in the first pic.
I thought wtf is this. I felt stupid once i realized what I was looking at.

Maybe she was getting ready to go swimming with dolphins with her environmental group during an oil spill, and she got distracted while painting her friend jerking off a killer whale with ED and accidentally stepped on a landmine, btw did you know there are THOUSANDS of minefields across asia which have to be swept, there are people DYING, and more importantly there is too much garbage in the streets, and fish are dying everyday! Oh and did U know I just got a new dress, here is me posing in some outfit which was in style in the eighties, did U know there are fish dying everyDAY!!! :cry: :cry:
:Smug:

:eek:

Ok, I've now heard this woman's entire discography: The first three albums are fucking great. The new one is terrible. Basically just totally abandoned the minimalistic, intimate style for dumb pop bullshit with shadows of the brilliance on the first three. Oh well, three winners for Regina is a good streak.

There really are thousands of landmines scattered around in parts of Asia though, and it genuinely is a serious problem.

I contribute to the metal discussion on a music standpoint(what this forum is about) just like everyone else besides a few others that should be banned for not regarding the forum name in discussion. Why I have been warned before and why teh grimace or susperia are not already banned is beyond me. Teh Grimace atleast should be banned, how is this person contributing at all. This person is obviously trying to stand out and be noticed while not even pertaining to the forum so why no one is coming forward saying how annoying the poster is something that I do not get. It's not fair for people who genuinly like metal music to have to be subjected to things they do not like in their niche by attention whores that think they got music and know something that everone else in the world does not know. I do not go on a rap forum and try and push metal down their throats,etc... it's preaching and gargage. There is a non metal discussion where people can talk about non metal artists they like.

Does some non metal indie artist have such more merit than anyone else a forum of people into something have to fucking hear about it. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with some of you.

Some of your tastes in non metal music is shitty if not as shitty as most of the metal music you like. You for example don't know fuck about music and if you played an instrument you might not be so musically fucking stupid!

seriously

Does some non metal indie artist have such more merit than anyone else a forum of people into something have to fucking hear about it. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with some of you.

Pretty much, and to avoid sounding like a fanboy creep I won't even mention Joanna Newsom.

Some of your tastes in non metal music is shitty if not as shitty as most of the metal music you like. You for example don't know fuck about music and if you played an instrument you might not be so musically fucking stupid!

seriously

i like pretty much the same metal as you (in fact im even more elitist than you and 99% of people on here) so you just burned yourself wtg

You are so stupid you could not even grasp basics playing an instrument so just continue preaching about all the horrible non metal artists you fag.

Status
Not open for further replies.